• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Katwanderlustdiaries

1. K

Need Advice Gaining subscribers

What tips can you give to gain more subscribers?
  2. K

Camera Gear Sony ZV-1

thats one of the downside if that camera, it’s not stable!
  3. K

Camera Gear Sony ZV-1

I’m using the Sony ZV-1 and I love it!❤️❤️❤️
  4. K

Thumbnail Feedback Canva thumbnail

Hi! Thanks for appreciating my thumbnails! I guess shorter titles with uncomplicated pictures gains more views.
  5. K

Thumbnail Feedback Canva thumbnail

I use Canva for my thumbnails and i love it!
  6. K

Other Greetings

Heya, i hope everyone’s doing well! I just want to say that doing vlog makes me feel at ease from having homesickness. I also love to check out different topics on youtube! They are interesting!☺️ Keep uploading and be safe!❤️ -Kathy “Kathy’s Wanderlust Diaries”
  7. K

Vlog Channel Kathy’s Wanderlust Diaries Content Creator

Heya, thank you for the warm welcome. Much appreciated!❤️
  8. K

Life Greetings!

Good day everyone! Take care and enjoy your day!☺️ -Kathy from “Kathy’s Wanderlust Diaries” ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  9. K

Need Advice Youtube Strategy

Im not sure of what the youtube strategy is. I dont even have heaps of viewers or subscribers. But, i know it will grow soon if I continue to work on it.❤️
  10. K

YouTube Question Why did you start a YouTube Channel?

I started youtube channel because I am homesick. I am living in New Zealand for 5 years and not able to visit Philippines due to covid. I feel depresssed and anxious. So, I started to make youtube channel and i’m glad that it helped!