• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by DrEkberg

1. D

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy Forum Badge?

Yes, there was an issue with the forum contest, so we thought it might be a badge issue. Thanks Beanie. The issue was resolved by Ike.
  2. D

Forum News 4 Years of Forums Giveaway!

There are so many great features with TubeBuddy. How does one pick a favorite? Here is a new feature that we really like... SEO Studio combined with upload defaults
  3. D

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy Forum Badge?

Badge Request Thank you
  4. D

Answered TubeBuddy SEO Studio: CSS overlay issue Thumbnail area

Yes, I just realized there is a link to report issues in Studio. Thank you for the fast reply.
  5. D

Answered TubeBuddy SEO Studio: CSS overlay issue Thumbnail area

Hi Andrew, Hope you have recovered and are well. We are loving the SEO Studio, but there is a CSS issue. We can't click the blue or green buttons in the Thumbnail section because the text is covering the buttons. (see attachment) Using Chrome Version 81.0.4044.113 (Official Build) (64-bit)...
  6. D

Question "Apply upload default" gets stuck on new videos in Studio

Andrew, I thought I would try and click "Cancel" to see what would happen. The video had uploaded awhile ago, and everthing worked fine. Clicking Cancel just cleared the white over lay. Everything was applied from the upload default, and I was able to enter the rest of the information for the...
  7. D

Thank you Andrew for moving the question. TB Version 1.45.808 with Chrome on a PC
  8. D

Here are the steps I am following when the Apply Default stalls: 1. I upload a video with the new upload by clicking the camera icon with a plus (top left) 2. On Step 1 Details: I use the dropdown "Apply Upload Default". 3. A popup screen/white overlay shows it is applying the default template...
  9. D

Question Can't filter replies

Here's an example
  10. D

Question Can't filter replies

After I answer a comment, my reply does not show. I guess YouTube has hidden them as a new feature. When I sort by"commnets I have not replied to", it shows all the (hidden) replies I have made and no new comments that need replying.
  11. D

Work In Progress Filter comments - sort by oldest / newest & most thumbs up

Could we have a sort by oldest/newest in the comment advanced filter? Started by [dropdown] that [dropdown] and contain [dropdown] show [dropdown] oldest/newest [dropdown] thumbsup [dropdown] GO Oldest to Newest: We try to answer everyone, but as soon as we answer one...