• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by MadShotGaming

1. MadShotGaming

Official TubeBuddy Affiliate Program Changes (they're good!

I've signed up for the affiliate program and excited to start promoting tubebuddy I'm a little confused on what it means by minimum $10 payout? can you clarify that? Is it meaning thats the minimum I'm aloud to cash ah ok! thanks thought that's what that meant but wanted to be sure
  2. MadShotGaming

Sweet thank you! :) --- Post updated --- I've signed up for the affiliate program and excited to start promoting tubebuddy I'm a little confused on what it means by minimum $10 payout? can you clarify that?
  3. MadShotGaming

I'm unable to sign up for this I'm not sure if this Affiliate/TubeBuddy partnership has expired or it's something else..I click the link above and it says the page cant be found? Help! haha
  4. MadShotGaming

Hey everybody be sure to check out my channel I upload every day to every other day! :D

Hey everybody be sure to check out my channel I upload every day to every other day! :D
  5. MadShotGaming

Happy Sunday everyone! 2 weeks and 1 day until Christmas (yes I'm counting already!) WHOOP WHOOP...

Happy Sunday everyone! 2 weeks and 1 day until Christmas (yes I'm counting already!) WHOOP WHOOP by then I'll be a college grad!
  6. MadShotGaming

New video uploaded tell me what you think of it! Post more or something different?Link...

New video uploaded tell me what you think of it! Post more or something different?Link: https://youtu.be/j-Sh_wr2y7k
  7. MadShotGaming

Who Can Post Last?

LAST! xP
  8. MadShotGaming

Hi everyone! I'm new to Forums as well as Youtube! I started my gaming channel a week or so ago...

Hi everyone! I'm new to Forums as well as Youtube! I started my gaming channel a week or so ago! Go check it out and tell me what you think!