• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by ravindrajoisa

1. ravindrajoisa

Subscriber Milestone 9000+ Subscribers :)

Wow.. Thank you, guys. It has been really slow growth. Just keeping the hopes alive, enjoying every milestone instead of just focusing on the 100,000 subs goal :)
  2. ravindrajoisa

Subscriber Milestone 8000 Subscribers :)

A big Thank you to TubeBuddy and all my subscribers. :)
  3. ravindrajoisa

YouTube Tips Add CC and add different widely spoken languages

It is good to add subtitles by first correcting the auto-generated subtitles. Once this is done.. add all the languages possible. I guess Tubebuddy has a limit of 24 languages for Legend members because I have a legend account and after adding 24 languages in a day, I got a message to wait for...
  4. ravindrajoisa

Subscriber Milestone every steps count, 100 subscriber :)

Good luck. Would like to see your post with 1000 subs soon :)
  5. ravindrajoisa

Subscriber Milestone 10 Subs and Feeling Like A Boss

:) I remember those days when I used to log in every morning to check the number of subscribers and that one increase in count used to motivate me to create more videos. Great work, have patience and keep uploading. :)
  6. ravindrajoisa

Subscriber Milestone Just crossed 7,000 Subs

I just happened to see the first video that I had uploaded a few years ago.. and it is like one of those No.. No.. No.. No.. Nooooo meme video.. It was more of a photo slideshow.
  7. ravindrajoisa

Subscriber Milestone 6k and growing :)

Honestly speaking, it is much easier to reach 1000 subs, than 4000 hours of watch time. Also, the $$ that you earn depends on where the viewers are. If my viewers are from US, EU region then the pay is much better than when compared to views from countries like India. Most of my views are from...
  8. ravindrajoisa

Thank you :) Next target to reach 10k. I am now using some of the paid services like Tubebuddy, Royalty free music, etc, and seeing some growth.
  9. ravindrajoisa

Channel Milestone 200 Uploads :)

Honestly speaking, my channel started to see some growth after uploading nearly 150 videos :D
  10. ravindrajoisa

Answered Question on ranking

Thanks a lot for the info. That's definitely helpful. :)
  11. ravindrajoisa

Answered Question on ranking

Here is a feature in Tubebuddy that I do not understand. Here are the steps: 1. Goto any YouTube video and to the right, under video tags click on "Show Search Ranking" 2. As you can see, the numbers shown in green are the seach rankings. 3. Now double click on that tag which saying rank 1 in...
  12. ravindrajoisa

Yeah, the first 100 subscribers took few years and I wasn't that serious. I mainly focused on Photography back then. It is only now that I am more regular and investing time and money on YouTube. Using paid music, Tubebuddy, etc. for better growth and I clearly see the difference. The growth has...
  13. ravindrajoisa

Entertainment Channel I play free fire. I always upload video but not increase suscriber

Went through your channel, as per some of the Top YouTubers, it took them approx 50 videos to gain the first 1000 subs. Even in my own case, to reach the first 1000 subs it took really long time almost 100 videos. Also, if I look at my first video and my current videos there is a lot of change...