• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Ufri

1. Ufri

Hi everyone I just up an video

Hi everyone I have new video. May you like my video or you have a critical for my video. This video is combined from an real life and fiction film. Please correct View: https://youtu.be/yWHOE7YIxuE
  2. Ufri

What's the average time you can reach 1k subscribers?

Honestly, I really need a long time to get 1000 subscribers. Because my content is poor quality. That's why I ventured to join here to study and seek knowledge to get content
  3. Ufri

YouTube Question How regular would you recommend to upload videos?

I usually do 2 to 3 times a week
  4. Ufri

Lifestyle Channel profitable mum's life

Hi mom, welcome!
  5. Ufri

Need Advice External audience

Some of my videos are in the form of music I do share on other social media, so that the external views are more than my other videos . And I'm afraid of this
  6. Ufri

The first time I created my channel I had 7 subscribers.

How many are your first-time subscribers who make you incredibly proud?
  7. Ufri

Type a word related to YouTube

Watching later
  8. Ufri

Video Review Movie storyline

User name: Ufri Title of thread: Movie storyline Self review: Limited this video in making a rework. I'm really trying to be better. What do you think is the booster for this video for the bad Score? What do you think about the thumbnails for this video? Does my voice interfere when reviewing...
  9. Ufri

Need Advice External audience

Is it possible for the external audience to provide watch hours
  10. Ufri

YouTube Help Should i change my channel's name?

I have had a case of changing the name of the channel. but it made it difficult for me to get watch hours
  11. Ufri

YouTube Help Should i change my channel's name?

I have had a case of changing the name of the channel but it made it difficult for me to get watch hours
  12. Ufri

Need Advice My subscribers has reached the target but the broadcast time is still below 2000

Does anyone know how to chase watch hours target