Recent content by Coding in Flow

1. Coding in Flow

TubeBuddy Tips Linking the next part of a video series - detrimental?

Hey guys, I create programming tutorials and when I make a video series, I always put a link to the next part as the only end card into the video's end screen (next to the subscribe icon). For me that made sense. But now that I thought about it, I wonder if it's pointless or even detrimental...
  2. Coding in Flow

Need Advice These little overlay animations with url + social media links

Thank you, it's indeed lower thirds! Finally I have a name for it! --- Post updated --- Do you know if there are any "guidelines" what should be on a lower third? Or can I put everything on there I want? I know that I theoretically can do what I want, I just don't want it to look weird. For...
  3. Coding in Flow

Need Advice These little overlay animations with url + social media links

Hello, my channel Coding in Flow is growing pretty fast and I am getting over 3k subs per month now. But I am a total noob when it comes to branding. For months I didn't even mention the channel name in the videos and they were 100% plain. My users like that becaues I make programming tutorials...
  4. Coding in Flow

Need Advice I have absolutely no intro, should I change it?

I would like to have one of these slide-in animations that reveal the channel name while the video is running. As you can see I don't even know how they are called, so I can't google for them. I think they are created with for example Adobe After Effects.
  5. Coding in Flow

Yea I agree with what you guys said. What I do now is just mentioning the channel name and showing my website URL in a corner for a couple seconds while the video itself is already playing. The thing is, before I didn't even mention my channel name and people approached me and said they want to...
  6. Coding in Flow

Hello, I make programming tutorials and my channel is growing pretty quickly. After 6 months I have over 5000 subscribers and I am happy with that. But I realized that my videos are completely raw. I have no intro and don't even mention my channel name anywhere in the video. I just get straight...
  7. Coding in Flow

Need Advice What are the drawbacks of a "series playlist"

Oh damn, i understood it exactly as DragoNate, but now that you say it i read it again and it indeed says that i just cant be put into another series playlist. Ok that changes quite a bit.
  8. Coding in Flow

Thanks for your answer. Well, not adding those videos into other playlists is not a problem for me. But i wonder what is happening behind the curtains. I have an official playlist of videos that inseperably belong together. But i also want to add videos to that playlist which build upon the...
  9. Coding in Flow

Hello, should i only put videos into a series playlist, which really dont work without each other (ie. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3...) or should i also put videos there, that really work well together but dont necessarily build upon each other? Thanks for your advice