• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Avocado

1. Avocado

Need Advice NEED SUBS

Honestly, all the answer are correct. HOWEVER! If you really want subs and to grow your channel, you need lots of $$ Paid advertising is the easiest, however costly.
  2. Avocado

YouTube Opinion Do You Take Time Off From Making Videos Ever?

Same here in Arizona. It gets to 116f in my area. Some areas of Arizona get in the 120f's...
  3. Avocado

Community I think I'm awful...

Well... I am pretty good at making graphics ;)
  4. Avocado

YouTube Opinion Do You Take Time Off From Making Videos Ever?

After about a year and a half, my family and I decided that it would be best to take summers off from making videos. So I don't burn out and can do more in life than just make videos. I am worried though, this is my first time taking such a long break. I hope my fans all come back and I didn't...
  5. Avocado

Video Review VIDEOS LIKE THIS MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, HOWEVER...

I am trying my first full episodic Halloween Special, even found myself a celebrity to join me!
  6. Avocado

Thanks Brave Starr and Stanley, it is very disappointing though.... I am hoping one day I am big enough and can afford to license pro tracks.
  7. Avocado

Entertainment Channel Just created my very first channel 3 days ago

Just checked out your channel. Is it a Pokemon channel?
  8. Avocado

Need Advice NEED SUBS

I struggle too... When you start to get a lot of subs. Youtube does these "spring cleanings" where they delete tons of accounts and you loose 1,000 - 2,000 subs! AHHH!
  9. Avocado

YouTube Opinion Watch Hours

Yikes, glad I read this post. I was going to delete and re-upload some videos with new edits. lol
  10. Avocado

User name: Avocado Title of thread: VIDEOS LIKE THIS MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, HOWEVER... Self review: I love doing lip sync videos, however youtube hates it. I get copyright strikes. Should I do more and not fear the strikes? Or stop making them? Channel review or Video review? Video review...
  11. Avocado

Video Review Please review my video

I agree 100%, once I starting making thumbnails and not using Youtube's auto thumbs, my views starting going up. Other than that, good job on the video!
  12. Avocado

FEELING BLUE? Watch This!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08X4aDLZklU This song is so fun and catchy I had to do a lip sync for it! The Eiffel 65 song I'm Blue (Da Ba Dee). Even though I am green, I can pretend to be blue for this song! Maybe a few other colors too! LOL
  13. Avocado

Answered Sub4sub is wrong?Why?

From what I read, if youtube finds out you do sub4sub, they will close your account...
  14. Avocado

Video Review Happy Memorial Day by Avocado

Thank you Sumi!