• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Sageofwargaming

1. Sageofwargaming

Pokémon Battle Styles Pre-release! We got a VMAX!

Latest video
  2. Sageofwargaming

Other Morning

Good morning
  3. Sageofwargaming

Opinion Want to grow your channel fast?

Thanks for sharing, this was a helpful reminder to continue learning.
  4. Sageofwargaming

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

How did you find us at TubeBuddy? I found Tubebuddy by seeing peoples milestone goals on a reddit page. Were you searching, watching videos, etc? I watched a few videos on it and figured it wouldn't hurt to try it. What made you actually install? I want to try to make as many connections as...
  5. Sageofwargaming

Other how is everyone day going?

My day is great so far.
  6. Sageofwargaming

Let's count to 10,000 :D

7. Sageofwargaming

Gear Question What would you buy if....

I would buy a new camera lens first, then maybe a better microphone, then better lights.
  8. Sageofwargaming

Food So what's your favorite food?

I like ramen, there are hundreds of flavors I like trying all the different ones.
  9. Sageofwargaming

Channel Review I do a Sewing commentary series on my channel and have no clue if it's realistically any good.

I watched a few of your videos, and so far I like it. I've been in a love hate relationship with sowing for a while ware I try to learn it but I end up forgetting about it. But from what I see you have good titles and thumbnails, and if you enjoy making the videos keep making them eventually...
  10. Sageofwargaming

Food Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream?

Mint Chocolate Chip!