• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Firebro999

1. Firebro999

Thumbnail Feedback How's my thumbnail look. Created a video for The Weeknd fans!

I think it looks pretty good! I like the lighting effects.
  2. Firebro999

Channel Milestone Reach 1k subscriber

Congratulations and Happy Birthday! My birthday is also pretty close and I'm on the verge of reaching that number as well! :D
  3. Firebro999

Vlog Channel Practically helping the homeless and needy to make the world a better place.

Love the premise! I appreciate what you're doing. :)
  4. Firebro999

Technology Channel I Make Game Dev Tutorials With Open-Source Game Making Softwares

Sounds like the type of content I'd watch! Welcome!
  5. Firebro999

Work In Progress Best Free Thumbnail Apps

I typically make most of my thumbnails on my phone with the PicsArt app. It's really good for photo editing. Here's one of the thumbnail examples for one of my gaming videos. It's available for both Android and iOS, so if you ever need a quick and simple solution that's mobile friendly, I'd also...
  6. Firebro999

Gaming Channel Brothers, I have arrived to bring on gaming and comedy! Or something like that!

User name: Firebro999 Title of introduction: Brothers, I have arrived to bring on gaming and comedy! Or something like that! Your name/ Alias: Firebro999 Where are you from? United States How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy simply through searching the Chrome extension store! I use...