• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Pete A Turner

1. Pete A Turner

YouTube News YouTube Subscriber Cull

I like tacos! Good news is...I've had some really great guests this past week or two that drive numbers. I'll get those 300 back in no time.
  2. Pete A Turner

This is a great point...my numbers that matter didn't change at all...if anything...they've gone up this week. There's more work to do.
  3. Pete A Turner

You will just out work the problems.
  4. Pete A Turner

You're close to that 1k!!!
  5. Pete A Turner

I've had some FB numbers change...but ultimately, I don't track FB as much, so I don't notice the changes there other than by exception.
  6. Pete A Turner

Nice, I may do that...it's a good tip regardless. Now back to work on videos!
  7. Pete A Turner

I had a second day of culling, which was actually the accounting for the 1st day's numbers. Said another way, the numbers match now, it just took 2 days for the Analytics tab to update to reflect 2 days of culling.
  8. Pete A Turner

Ya, I don't mind the culling...it's the numbers not adding up that's weird to me. I'm down basically 300 subscribers...but they say the only took 100? Either way...less fat on the ol channel. Now I just need to cover those 100+ subs with more active ones!!!
  9. Pete A Turner

Not sure how many of you got hit in the past 24 hours, but YouTube just zapped 106 subscribers from my channel. Which is fine, these were obviously not true followers of my content...my other numbers have remained the same, so it's just some housekeeping...but YT claims I dropped by 106...
  10. Pete A Turner

YouTube Help Help me beat the algoritm

My answer to your survey isn't accurate, but I had to populate the survey to be able to comment. The answer is hard work. Nothing replaces that...if you invest time, development, money and passion into your YouTube channel, it will improve and grow. You beat the formula by out working...
  11. Pete A Turner

Answered Key Word Search For Self

Thanks, it's for sure curious Hopefully, this is something I can just fix myself.
  12. Pete A Turner

Answered Key Word Search For Self

Here's a question--When I search my own name, my search ability has improved over time...but oddly, I don't come up in ways that make sense in the Keyword search tool. Most views? That could be me... Key Word in titles, sure that could be true, though it seems not enough. Description and in...
  13. Pete A Turner

YouTube Question youtube as a business or a hobby

Work it as a hobby...if it demands more of your time/money, then consider feeding it. Understand that getting to 1k is only a step in the journey. Granted, you'll be able to monetize....but to keep growing you'll have to dedicate a LOT of time and money. If your motivation is money first, then...
  14. Pete A Turner

Channel Review How to get more subscribers to this channel?

Good news is, we've all done these things. Don't be afraid to make a check list...or some sort of system to remember. You're processing a lot of info when you get ready to go live I have a song I sing...that makes the list automatic...then I double check.