Recent content by Fuzz

1. Fuzz

Subscriber Milestone Latest sub milestone reached today! TB has helped me immensely over the past two years.

I installed TubeBuddy back in 2017 (I had been uploading for five years by that point). Two years later and my subs have gone up from 9k to 35k and last month I achieved a record (for my channel) 900,000+ views! Above all, I now have a wonderful community that enjoys my content and I realise...
  2. Fuzz

Comedy Channel Welcome to my Crazy World Channel!

Welcome to TubeBuddy!
  3. Fuzz

YouTube Question Has anyone used the YouTube Merch Shelf feature? What has your experience been in converting sales?

The feature is unlocked on my channel but I have never used it. I couldn’t see it being worth the effort yet but maybe if I start getting 10x more views than right now it could potentially be worth spending time designing products and stuff.
  4. Fuzz

YouTube News Please join the poll and make sure your position.!

It tends to fluctuate at the moment quite wildly between 10k-20k per day. *edit* Less than a year ago I was getting less than 3k a day (which I had been stuck at for a few years), but then I installed TubeBuddy and had good growth :)
  5. Fuzz

TubeBuddy Tips A way to help inspire new Video ideas.

We all know about writer's block, but I have discovered sometimes that 'Youtube Block' can be a real thing lol. One way I have found useful when needing inspiration on what to make my next video on is Reddit. Head to the sub-reddit of your chosen topic and see what is trending. For example...