• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by kunicross

1. kunicross

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy Forum Badge?

If you ask that way: (Sorry for the huge size - it did look much much smaller on the cell) ? I guess I'll need that badge, do mobile applications count?
  2. kunicross

What is your dream setup?

For me the biggest problem is always having all the files at the right place at the right time so some magic contraption that would put my files while capturing right into the cloud and enable editing from no matter which site and device easy would be really nice. ;) Even if something alike...
  3. kunicross

Important changes to community guidelines on strikes!

Is it like the thumbnail story "ah so now they are going to ban us because of our thumbnails!!!!" I'm somehow not in the right mind for toxic column sections today ;)
  4. kunicross

Important changes to community guidelines on strikes!

Overall sounds like a change to the better side of course non of our honorable forum members will ever be able to tell. ;)
  5. kunicross

TubeBuddy News Forums went down!

I agree, its totally my vault. ;)
  6. kunicross

Official Welcome our new Forum Mod! Building a community team!

Yea I really have to hold my horses reporting to not go into the selection... I still remember that time in the army when they asked for volunteers to step up and I was the only one not taking a step back. Never again!! :) Also nice you cleansed all the kinda but not 100% clear spam posts...
  7. kunicross

Cheap Camcorders

At that price range most phones can beat those cams (especially if you add it as premium on your next phone, and you can edit on the as well if its half way decent) If you go for anything these days it should be able of at least recording full HD (1080p) without overheating, a connector for an...
  8. kunicross

You need to wait between reporting spam? Outrageous!!!! Btw I find it kinda hilarious people spam into a thread celebrating a new moderator. (it's of course du to the thread being super sticky on top of the forum)
  9. kunicross

Gear Question Which Green Screen is better to Stream on Gaming?

If you have windows and light in the back you'll need a more expensive thinker material green screen - if you have a nice room and like decorating or never have a mess in there you won't need one at all.
  10. kunicross

@Ikerot Moderator to the front! ;)
  11. kunicross

It's really surprising how many people just read, it's like all those people watching without commenting. :)
  12. kunicross

Congratulations @Ikerot I think you are a very good choice and will do terrific moderation work here!
  13. kunicross

Forum News TubeBuddy Forums 2.0!

Yes signatures are here now, thanks a lot!
  14. kunicross

Forum News TubeBuddy Forums 2.0!

What about the signatures? Any idea?