• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by AshwinR

1. AshwinR

Cat VS. Laser

View: https://youtu.be/_zIzrIwBnVA Hope you enjoy this video.
  2. AshwinR

SILENT VLOG | RUSSIAN BLUE CAT SNOW

Our latest VLOG:
  3. AshwinR

A day in the life of me and my Russian Blue cat

Yes, I love my grat cat!
  4. AshwinR

A day in the life of me and my Russian Blue cat

Hi guys, my latest video is out (Pet vlog/lifestyle vlog). Lately I have been experimenting with a multi-cam setup (Sony ZV-1 and Sony A7C), to make the video a bit more less static, switching angles and using some editing transitions. Hoping for a better Retention (watch time) using those...
  5. AshwinR

Please rate my latest video. What can I do better?

This is my first video to use natural sound mix with music and also using multiangle camera shots. Did you like or not? What can I do to improve?
  6. AshwinR

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

Hi I uploaded the picture of the mobile app. Can I get the badge. Thank you. :)
  7. AshwinR

TubeBuddy How many videos do yall update a week?

Yeah, but I feel like a lot of people will put out a lot of videos, because they think this will make their channel grow faster. You often see that quality is not high on the list. I prefer quality over quantity.
  8. AshwinR

TubeBuddy How many videos do yall update a week?

Golden rule, since when?
  9. AshwinR

YouTube Help My channel is difficult to develop

Do some research. If you don't know what kind of content to create, I really think it is not the best Idea to start a YouTube channel. It seems you just want to start content which is successful. If you have a hobby, maken content about that.
  10. AshwinR

YouTube Question Tactics to get a decent amount of watch hours for my newly started YouTube channel?

Agreed, just make good content. I'm almost at 1900 hours, but 1 video has giving me 1100 hours, it's insane. If you have crappy video, you can use all the tricks in the world, but watchtime and subscriber are not going to happen.
  11. AshwinR

YouTube News Christmas content?

Maybe show how your decorate of have decorated your house.
  12. AshwinR

Editing Software looking for better editing software that's not expensive

Another vore for Da Vinci Resolve. The best free editing software you can get.
  13. AshwinR

Need Advice Do you ask your friends and family to subsribe?

Yes I did. It was important to me psychologically to see my work pay of. Yes I know it is inflated because it is family and friend, but they got me where I am today. I;m growing and it's insane. So friend and family have my vote! Ask them to help, give a like on your videos. These people are...