• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by The Sports Buzz

1. The Sports Buzz

YouTube Opinion Who else is doing podcasts on YouTube?

I agree. Pretty much 98% of my content is podcasts.
  2. The Sports Buzz

YouTube Question Why did you start a YouTube Channel?

Well here it goes, I started to do sports podcasts on an app called Anchor. That didn't turn out so well, and since I have a masters degree and cannot find a job within my field, I decided to do sports podcasts on YT instead. However, I am starting out and I do not know if I will get to make...
  3. The Sports Buzz

I was actually using anchor for 2 years and it did not work for me. I do not do video podcasts because of a few reasons, but the main one is I do not have a good area to sit up for that.
  4. The Sports Buzz

I am new at this and I am curious on how you are running your channel to draw people in? I would love ideas. I am recording my podcasts on a budget with just my iPhone and iPhone headphones. I am waiting to see how this is going to go before I spend money I don't have. Are you doing just...
  5. The Sports Buzz

Answered How come only one of my videos blew up and got 80 views but all others only got 20-30

If it is different type of content that maybe the reason why. I am having the same issue. Some videos get more views than others. I think it depends on the content or topics.
  6. The Sports Buzz

Entertainment Channel I am an upcoming sports podcaster and I am a female.

User name: The Sports Buzz Title of introduction: I am an upcoming sports podcaster and I am a female. Your name/ Alias: Heather Where are you from? Arkansas How did you find TubeBuddy? Google What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would love to get to know all the upcoming YouTubers...