• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!
  • Guest - Get your 2020 year in review! Click Here to get your review!

Recent content by JK2020

1. JK2020

YouTube SEO How many keywords should I target in my title?

Hey Stanley, Thanks for your help again! So am I right in thinking that I should just focus on the 'Pop Smoke' set of keywords and not waste time on hitting a second set in the 'UK x NY Drill...' Keywords? Basically is it more effective to just hit one set of keywords like this than 2...
  2. JK2020

YouTube SEO How many keywords should I target in my title?

Hi there, I'm a beatmaker/producer trying to improve my youtube SEO. All my uploads will be the same genre so I'm in a slightly strange position where this will be the SEO title I use on every one of them (other than the actual title of the composition). My current title is two keywords...
  3. JK2020

Question Do Title Brackets Affect Keyword SEO?

Hi there, I've been doing some keyword research for my beat videos and have decided to pursue 'free pop smoke type beat 2020'. I want to title my videos like this ; [FREE] Pop Smoke Type Beat 2020 - "Beat Title" But when I do this Tubebuddy doesn't recognise it as the keyword and my score...