• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!
  • Guest - We need YOUR Help making TubeBuddy better Click Here to help and for a chance to win a $250 amazon gift card!

Recent content by UnicornedYT

1. UnicornedYT

Gaming Channel Indie game dev and lets player - its really nice to meet you!

thank you so much!! I'm just looking at your channel now, I like what I see so far! I'll have a better idea once I watch more <3
  2. UnicornedYT

Gaming Channel Indie game dev and lets player - its really nice to meet you!

User name: UnicornedYT Title of introduction: Indie game dev and lets player - its really nice to meet you! Your name/ Alias: Hunter/Uni/Unicorn Where are you from? Maine USA How did you find TubeBuddy? I was introduced to youtube by my youtuber friend shweebe! What made you join the TubeBuddy...
  3. UnicornedYT

Need Advice What is the best technique for gaming channel?

not having voice overs can make things a little more difficult but not entirely impossible. if you can, I suggest adding voice overs.. it keeps users focused, you can engage discussions however I completely understand if you can't. Sounds/visual --- you can use stream labs OBS or OBS to assign...