• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!
  • Guest - We need YOUR Help making TubeBuddy better Click Here to help and for a chance to win a $250 amazon gift card!

Recent content by MANUELJARAGONS

1. MANUELJARAGONS

Let's count to 10,000 :D

2. MANUELJARAGONS

Thumbnail Feedback Quick Poll

I am ambivalente between these two... what do you think?
  3. MANUELJARAGONS

Thumbnail Feedback Improving my thumbnails (cooking channel)

Oh! you are very much right kind sir :o I will test with a bigger font, and changing the colors aswell! thank you :D
  4. MANUELJARAGONS

Thumbnail Feedback Improving my thumbnails (cooking channel)

So I had been posting consistently over 7 weeks now, and I have seen my CTR is rather low. I think this might be due to my Thumbnail style. And I would love your opinions and feedback on it. My channel is a cooking channel. I am still experimenting, so all comments are very well appreciated.
  5. MANUELJARAGONS

Thumbnail Feedback Recipe Thumbnail

I use Adobe Photoshop. But I have used Canva and Gimp too before
  6. MANUELJARAGONS

Thank you! Your comments and feedback are very appreciated and spot on... Could you tell me what font would you use? (for reference purposes)
  7. MANUELJARAGONS

YouTube Question Chapters Stopped Showing

I am having the same issue... I did the chapters as the YouTube Creators Video says to do them.... Nothing happened. I changed the format to the one with the 0 at the beginning, no luck. Added the hyphen... still nada. It's weird. I watch the video on another browser that has no chrome...
  8. MANUELJARAGONS

TubeBuddy Mobile Suggestion Keyword explorer for the Mobile App

I was idle at the train and thought "I'm going to do some keyword research for my next video" went into the app on couldn't find the keyword explorer there. I tend to have idle time where I can't take out my laptop. Thus I scroll aimlessly on my phone it would be awesome to have the keyword...
  9. MANUELJARAGONS

So I did experiment making myself a bit lighter and I popped a bit more from the background (Thank you for that suggestion)... BUT I said "what if I flip everything?" Since we read from left to right, and I want to emphasise the food... And now, I have this second option. What do you think?
  10. MANUELJARAGONS

In Progress What's trending dropdown menu

Oh I see! it's Google's fault xD Thank you team! you are awesome :D
  11. MANUELJARAGONS

In Progress What's trending dropdown menu

I was browsing the trends, and noticed that Spain is not on the dropdown menu of countries. Is there a reason why I can't see it in there?
  12. MANUELJARAGONS

Hey guys, I'm starting out with my food channel. And this is the first thumbnail I'm going to use.. the idea is to keep a consistent theme on the thumbnails, I would like to read your comments and see what I can implement on the next thumbnail. Let me know your thoughts
  13. MANUELJARAGONS

14. MANUELJARAGONS

15. MANUELJARAGONS

Need Advice Does Channel age matter when starting out in Youtube?

I have had my channel since 2013, I created it for some personal videos of a CrossFit competition. However, those videos are long gone and I am going to start creating cooking videos and chef related content... does having a 7-year channel an issue? Should I create a new one? or is age not an issue?