Recent content by Nick Nimmin

1. Nick Nimmin

How-To Channel I'm Nick Nimmin...and I'm addicted to TubeBuddy.

I’m glad you’re enjoying the content!
  2. Nick Nimmin

YouTube Question New Youtube rules for Custom Thumbnails

This! It's impossible to get clear definitions of what is and isn't within the guidelines. That sad thing about that is it leaves it up to a human and humans all have different perspectives on things and different ideas of what's acceptable or not and even what is moral or not. That lack of...
  3. Nick Nimmin

Where are you from?

I'm a person of Earth. :) Jokes aside, from the states but live in Thailand.
  4. Nick Nimmin

What focal length are you shooting at these days?

Usually at 18 for my main scene. 16 for my desk scene but I picked up a 10-18 for some new stuff I'm going to be putting out.
  5. Nick Nimmin

YouTube News My latest video view count frozen?

I just ran across this the other day while digging around so went back to grab the quote for you: "Frozen view count On some videos, the view count might seem frozen or not show all the views that you expect. Video views are algorithmically validated to maintain fair and positive experiences...
  6. Nick Nimmin

Need Advice Shocking discovery! Data doesn't care about your feelings

Yeah man, like I mentioned on Twitter, if that's what the data says, that's the info you need. Test more thumbs against each other to make sure it wasn't something else about that one and once you get a handful of similar results then run with the basic one if that's the one that gets the best...
  7. Nick Nimmin

Need Advice what is the most effective way to show your content to others without spamming other channels or begging others on social media

Once you gain more confidence in your content you won't see it as spamming. You'll find places to put your content where it's a good fit and will be welcomed instead of looked at like it's spam. For example, Facebook groups around your content or sub Reddits around your type of content. At that...
  8. Nick Nimmin

Thats funny because Im a Debsterism groupie too!
  9. Nick Nimmin

Hell be in here too. Trying to get some posts in before he arrives...he lives message boards and once he starts posting thats all well see.
  10. Nick Nimmin

Hey Beanie! I have a decent following on MySpace so Im guessing its from there.
  11. Nick Nimmin

Called them, they are on their way!...oh wait...