• Guest - TubeBuddy now has a BLOG! Click Here to learn more!

Recent content by MrHairyBrit

1. MrHairyBrit

How To Add A Thumbnail To YouTube Videos On Mobile (iPhone And Android)

How To Add A Thumbnail To YouTube Videos On Mobile iPhone And Android // Learn how to add a thumbnail to your YouTube videos using your Mobile phone (iPhone or Android device). A tutorial to help you add, upload and change thumbnails for any video on your channel with the YouTube Studio App...
  2. MrHairyBrit

Article 13 Explained - An Unpopular Opinion from a British Person (DEEP DIVE)

Article 13 Explained - An Unpopular Opinion from a British Person DEEP DIVE // The suggested new eu law that could lead to a European Youtube ban on content need to be explained from the British point of view. That is why today I chat about how I feel the article 13 (article 17) affects original...
  3. MrHairyBrit

YouTube Removes Mobile Live Streaming from Channels Under 1000 Subscribers

YouTube Removes Mobile Live Streaming from Channels Under 1000 Subscribers // In a recent youtube update, youtube has removed live streaming for mobile users on youtube channels with less than 1000 subscribers. You can still live stream from a desktop and some mobile apps but the feature has...
  4. MrHairyBrit

How To Use GAME OF THRONES SEASON to GROW YOUR YouTube Channel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2GlIDHPN3M Game Of Thrones Season 8 Can GROW Your YouTube Channel FAST // Game Of Thrones returns and this viral trend could be a great way to use game of thrones final episodes to grow your channel. Wrap your niche around the hype, make related content...
  5. MrHairyBrit

How To Use YouTube Dark Mode - Desktop Dark Theme

How To Use YouTube Dark Mode - Turn On Dark Mode - Desktop Dark Theme // Enable Dark Mode YouTube, black background, is a great way to freshen up your desktop and youtube mobile app. The new Youtube dark theme can be a good way to check your thumbnails pop and are eye catching. Some people call...
  6. MrHairyBrit

Strategy BEWARE OF SNAKE OIL SALESMAN AND "GET RICH QUICK" BULLSH*T

YouTube is a marathon and not a sprint but the harder you work the more you get in the long term :)
  7. MrHairyBrit

How To Turn Off On Video Comments with NEW YouTube Studio 2019

How To Turn Off On Video Comments with NEW YouTube Studio 2019 // Need to enable comments, disable comments on your YouTube video? Maybe you want to stop comments for a while turn on comments to let people give you feedback. How To Disable Comments on YouTube - The youtube comment section can...
  8. MrHairyBrit

How To Grow Your YouTube Channel with 100 Videos

Grow Your YouTube Channel - 100 Videos To Success YouTube Growth Strategy 2019 // YouTube Growth 2019 is hard but it can be soul destroying if all you do is watch your numbers. I am asked "how can i grow my channel" all the time. People asking why they have XX subs but no views etc. What i say...
  9. MrHairyBrit

How To Subscribe on Youtube (Desktop and Mobile)

How To Subscribe on Youtube 2019 (Desktop and Mobile) // Subscribing on YouTube is the life blood of channels. Subscribing to a channel (used to) make sure you get updated every time a channel uploads a new video. In this YouTube how to tutorial I will teach you how to subscribe to a channel on...
  10. MrHairyBrit

How To Grow Your YouTube Channel with How To Videos (DEEP DIVE)

My tried and test youtube channel growth strategy that help people learn and grow their youtube channel using the power of evergreen how to content. Grow a youtube channel fast with searchable, rank high in youtube search and get more views with tutorials. View: https://youtu.be/1-iQfgMEkO0...
  11. MrHairyBrit

How To Install TubeBuddy on YouTube for FREE 2019

How To Install TubeBuddy on YouTube for FREE 2019 // Tube Buddy is a powerful tool that helps you rank better in YouTube Search, pick great titles, makes custom thumbnails, bulk edit content, add end screens, add info cards, share to Facebook, A/B thumbnail test and more. But did you know you...
  12. MrHairyBrit

How To Go Full Time on YouTube with ONLY 3000 Subscribers (DEEP DIVE)

How To Go Full Time on YouTube with ONLY 3000 Subscribers // A deep dive into how I became a YouTuber Full Time on YouTube with 3K Subscriber and how you can make youtube your job. Many people wish to make YouTube their full time job. it is possible but you have you focus on things outside...
  13. MrHairyBrit

How To Add Edit End Screens on Mobile Phone (Android & iPhone)

How To Add Edit End Screens to YouTube Videos on Mobile Phone (Android & iPhone) // End Card Screens are a great way to gain more views and boost subscribers but you can still add change end screens on your phone. In this tutorial I will teach you how to add end screens with your iphone YouTube...
  14. MrHairyBrit

How To Bulk Edit Descriptions with TubeBuddy - Bulk Edit YouTube Videos

How To Bulk Edit Descriptions with TubeBuddy - Bulk Edit YouTube Videos // Bulk update and edit YouTube Video descriptions quickly with TubeBuddy. The Bulk update description feature can save you a lot of time and win you more views, subscribers and sales from your already live YouTube videos...
  15. MrHairyBrit

How To Add Subtitles with NEW YouTube Studio 2019

How To Add Subtitles with NEW YouTube Studio 2019 // Create subtitles and add close captions to your YouTube videos to expand the reach your videos may have. You can reach foreign viewers and help hard of hearing people understand your content and make it more accessible. View...