• Guest - we're building a commmunity team! Click Here to learn more!

Recent content by MrHairyBrit

1. MrHairyBrit

How To Go Full Time on YouTube with ONLY 3000 Subscribers (DEEP DIVE)

How To Go Full Time on YouTube with ONLY 3000 Subscribers // A deep dive into how I became a YouTuber Full Time on YouTube with 3K Subscriber and how you can make youtube your job. Many people wish to make YouTube their full time job. it is possible but you have you focus on things outside...
  2. MrHairyBrit

How To Add Edit End Screens on Mobile Phone (Android & iPhone)

How To Add Edit End Screens to YouTube Videos on Mobile Phone (Android & iPhone) // End Card Screens are a great way to gain more views and boost subscribers but you can still add change end screens on your phone. In this tutorial I will teach you how to add end screens with your iphone YouTube...
  3. MrHairyBrit

How To Bulk Edit Descriptions with TubeBuddy - Bulk Edit YouTube Videos

How To Bulk Edit Descriptions with TubeBuddy - Bulk Edit YouTube Videos // Bulk update and edit YouTube Video descriptions quickly with TubeBuddy. The Bulk update description feature can save you a lot of time and win you more views, subscribers and sales from your already live YouTube videos...
  4. MrHairyBrit

How To Add Subtitles with NEW YouTube Studio 2019

How To Add Subtitles with NEW YouTube Studio 2019 // Create subtitles and add close captions to your YouTube videos to expand the reach your videos may have. You can reach foreign viewers and help hard of hearing people understand your content and make it more accessible. View...
  5. MrHairyBrit

Strategy BEWARE OF SNAKE OIL SALESMAN AND "GET RICH QUICK" BULLSH*T

So many people think its a quick thing so they fire off all guns blazing and get fed up 3 months in. I agree... nothing better than FINALLY seeing that up tick over 100-200 days and watch the algorithm finally find you :) Hmm, keep me in the loop.... ill be curious how it works out. Yup...
  6. MrHairyBrit

How To Delete A YouTube Channel on Mobile - Delete Your Channel (Android & iPhone)

How To Delete A YouTube Channel on MobileΓÇèΓÇèDelete Your Channel (Android & iPhone) // Closing your account to start again? Deleting your YouTube and Google account? Or closing down old youtube channels you dont need anymore. Here is a step by step tutorial on How To Delete YouTube Channels...
  7. MrHairyBrit

Strategy BEWARE OF SNAKE OIL SALESMAN AND "GET RICH QUICK" BULLSH*T

It takes a lot of time, effort and patience to grow a YouTube channel and/or any social media brand. If you are looking to start and grow on any social media platform you need to look YEARS into the future to plan your goals, your niche, your content and your growth strategy. I have been a web...
  8. MrHairyBrit

Rode VideoMic GO Review and Unboxing - IS IT WORTH THE MONEY?

Rode VideoMic GO Review and Unboxing // Rode Microphones can be expensive but are used by many larger YouTubers, but is a Rode VideoMic or a Rode Microphone worth the money? ]View: https://youtu.be/U5_D6jG3xeA
  9. MrHairyBrit

Stocking Filler Ideas For YouTubers - Christmas Gift Guide 2018

Stocking Filler Ideas For YouTubers - Christmas Gift Guide 2018 // Cheap gift ideas for YouTubers for this festive season. Are you looking for YouTubers stocking fillers? Maybe some secret santa gifts. This gift guide will make your gift giving easier this holiday season. Christmas Gift Ideas...
  10. MrHairyBrit

Christmas Gift Ideas For YouTubers - Holiday Gift Guide 2018

Christmas Gift Ideas For YouTubers - Holiday Gift Guide 2018 // Looking for present ideas for YouTubers? This YouTuber Gifts guide should help you find something special for the video maker in your life. Main Christmas gifts and even birthday gift ideas for youtube video makers. Christmas is...
  11. MrHairyBrit

How To Get 4000 Hours of Watch Time on YouTube in 2019

How To Get 4000 Hours of Watch Time on YouTube in 2019 // How to get more watch time in 2019. Watch time and audience retention helps YouTube to decide if a video is performing well or not. An engaged viewer that is entertained by the video they are watching with stay around for longer, interact...
  12. MrHairyBrit

How To Get 1000 Subscribers on YouTube in 2019

How To Get 1000 Subscribers on YouTube in 2019 - Get More YouTube Subscribers // 2018 was a good year for growth on my channel, from subs for nearly 3000 in 12 months. So if you follow these tips you could get your first 1000 subscribers on YouTube in 2019. There is no magic pill to get...
  13. MrHairyBrit

How To Promote Your YouTube Video with YouTube Ads

How To Promote Your YouTube Video with YouTube Ads - How To Use YouTube Ads - YouTube Adwords Tutorial // Looking to get extra eyeballs on a video for your business? Google Ads or Promoting your YouTube video with YouTube Adverts might help. PLEASE NOTE - I do not suggest that you simply buy...
  14. MrHairyBrit

Set Yourself Goals - How To Achieve Your Goals

Set Yourself Goals - How To Achieve Your Goals // Where do you want to be in 5 years? YouTube is a marathon and not a sprint so you need to think of the long term, set yourself a goal to achieve and use that as your motivation to succeed. Those morning you wake up and you feel fed up, tired...