• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

MiddleofKnowhere

IΓÇÖve been a consumer and lover of tech since I was a kid. I learn something new every day and look forward to learning more. I want to share what knowledge I have with othersΓÇöto build a community, and I also want to learn from that community as well. ItΓÇÖs why I started my YouTube channel.

In 2015 after watching loads of tech content on YouTube, I got inspired to start making tech related videos of my own. I wanted to focus on teaching and tech that was financially in reach for the masses as opposed to the few. I started of strong making the videos, but depression pretty much reared its ugly head and became a wall before me. It kept me from being consistent, compound that with massive stage fright and I was became inconsistent in my video making.

In late 2019, I resolved to make 2020 the year of my channel and focus on it by making at a minimum 2 videos a month. I've kept that promise 9 months in and have exceeded that number several months this year. I'm 100% self-funded, so having money to buy products for review is an issue but I'm overcoming it by building and selling computers, using parts for content, and selling them to do it all over again. It's been a fun ride despite all that is happening in 2020.

Besides YT, I'm married to an amazing woman from Dublin, Ireland, and I have a wonderful 14 yo son who loves video games and comics like his old man. Speaking of comic books, I've been collecting them off and on since 1990 and have a great fondness for the medium. I'm also a huge Chicago Bears fan, and am currently playing Elder Scrolls Online--focusing mostly on PVP.
Birthday
Mar 7, 1978 (Age: 46)
youtube
UCStdwNHQLNeY4FPFiupz1lA
Subscriber Goal
Occupation
Content Manager at PayPal

Contact

Twitch
MiddleofKnowhere
Facebook
MiddleOKnowhere
Twitter
MiddleOKnowhere
Twitch
MiddleofKnowhere
YouTube
MiddleofKnowhere

Signature

A place to share my love of technology: Unboxings, PC Builds, Tech Reviews & Tutorials
www.youtube.com/middleofknowhere

Followers