• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by DevilGonz

1. D

YouTube Question How do I start getting views and subscribers?

So many ways to do that one. . Changing ur tags, promotion, using seo, using unique title, different description , etc. .. .
  2. D

Editing Software What is your favorite video editing app?

For now, premiere pro is my favorite
  3. D

Community Please share examples of your intro graphics.

Using premiere bro. . There was a lot of template. .
  4. D

Community Please share examples of your intro graphics.

I still copy the common intro. . Because I am new at this premiere. View: https://youtu.be/euetcAkiy9E
  5. D

YouTube Opinion Do you prefer an editor or self edit?

I still doing the self edit. . I never know what should I do with the premiere pro. . But, since I decided to self edit. . I learned something new. . Hahahha
  6. D

Instagram Promotion on instagram

Not so good at Instagram. . But at least with the hastags that you put on post, they will see that ur making something on YouTube. . And at least we have tried to share. .
  7. D

Gaming Channel DotA 2

Yes, what I meant is, when there was a lot of people create a videos about pro player. . And they forgot that the gameplay between high rank and low was very different. . So, I create my own videos while I played on the low rank of DotA 2. ..
  8. D

Gaming Channel A New Cookie here for the fun

Hey cookie nice to meet you, I just start my gaming channel too. . Good luck for us. .
  9. D

YouTube Opinion Are you a cheap or an expensive youtuber?

Same I just started with my channel. . And I built it with low budgets
  10. D

Gaming Channel DotA 2

User name: DevilGonz Title of introduction: DotA 2 Your name/ Alias: DevilGonz Where are you from? Indonesia How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To develop my channel What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To share another side of...