Recent content by Michael J Elliott

1. Michael J Elliott

TubeBuddy Tips AMAZING End Screen Template!

Wow! I absolutely love this. Thanks so much for making this. I don't have PS so can I still use the files. Great job and thanks again. email darkauthor11@gmail.com
  2. Michael J Elliott

I've made a couple in Canva but they are only average compared to some You Tubers lol
  3. Michael J Elliott

Thanks so much for that. I'd love a profesional looking end screen :)
  4. Michael J Elliott

Service CHEAP! - YouTube banner, avatars and thumbnail service!

I wrote directly to him at his gmail acc
  5. Michael J Elliott

Need Advice How do you make a slide in subscibe banner?

Thanks for mentioning this site, I will check it out.
  6. Michael J Elliott

I'm a little disappointed, I wrote to him nearly two months ago and haven't had a reply :(
  7. Michael J Elliott

That's a good idea Andrew. I will do some research and look for ways to create unique slide ins for my channels :)
  8. Michael J Elliott

Sorry Andrew, I should've mentioned the tutorial was helpful. It's just a pity that the free templates offer was clickbait/scam
  9. Michael J Elliott

Sadly Andrew, the links led to a scam/advertising site. Even on their FB page. I shall keep searching :)
  10. Michael J Elliott

Yes! That's the one I use. Thanks Andrew. I am subscribed to VSDC tutorials but wasn't aware of this one, you are really on the ball lol. I will check out their templates :) Thanks so much.
  11. Michael J Elliott

It defo suits you and your style Andrew well done :)
  12. Michael J Elliott

Hi everyone, I've seen a lot of channels use those slide in banners that remind people to subscribe. You know the ticker tape ones that slide in from the left and then slide out again. I would love to create these for my channel but don't know how to do it. I use VSDC pro editor. Does anyone...
  13. Michael J Elliott

I love the font you've used for your name Andrew. Did that one come with Gimp or did you import it?
  14. Michael J Elliott

Great advice DragoNate. One of my biggest faults is impatience. I get frustrated cos I want to learn something NOW lol. But I'll dive in and see what I can do lol.
  15. Michael J Elliott

Sent you an email mate looking forward to hearing from you (this is me The Classic Whovian on my other acc lol)