• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!
  • Guest - We need YOUR Help making TubeBuddy better Click Here to help and for a chance to win a $250 amazon gift card!

Recent content by AJAX

1. AJAX

Thumbnail Feedback 3 best and 3 worst CTR thumbnails from my channel

Certainty true. Well high impressions somewhere between 10000 with a 8% CTR would yield 800 views. A video with 5000 impression and a 15% CTR would yield 750 views. The CTR is pretty important if you ask me.
  2. AJAX

Answered Is there a fast way to upgrade Tubebuddy for free?

Well try the sponsored upgrades. Really generous of TB for offering this. You should take full advantage and get a page of notes of tags you can use in the future and all that.
  3. AJAX

Answered Upgrade but..

Have you tried getting the attention of a mod?
  4. AJAX

YouTube Question 100 sub In many days?

Took me 2-3 months, it drops under 100 sometimes as a small YT
  5. AJAX

YouTube Question How to make viewers watch your video till the end?

1 - Preview 2 - "Watch to the end for a ______" 3 - Have words pop up on the screen like, "THINGS ARE GOING TO GET CRAZY"
  6. AJAX

Subscriber Milestone 1000 Subscribers

Tough grind! Keep up that content of yours!
  7. AJAX

TubeBuddy Suggestion Channel Ranks

I agree! There could be a toggle feature in case you would want to see specifics
  8. AJAX

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnail update on my second most popular video on my channel

Something that would appeal probably to everybody on TubeBuddy =) Great content choice
  9. AJAX

YouTube Question Social blue and Socialblade

I don't believe social blade is that accurate at most.. it may lag stats about 3-4 days behind and get you confused on a targeted audience. I still check from time to time, because it's interesting to see future projections.
  10. AJAX

YouTube Question How to become more comfortable in front of a camera

Think of it as talking to your future-self. It's alright if you screw up, you can even edit that in as a blooper if you wanted.
  11. AJAX

YouTube Question How to get 4k hours

Encourage others to share the video! If you have a medium audience who are loyal (can be as low as 25), then this should create a snowball effect.
  12. AJAX

YouTube Question I JUST NEED OVERVIEW OF EVERYONE

Ad is sketchy. Grammar is even incorrect! Not legit.
  13. AJAX

Editing Software What are you using to Edit with?

InShot, simple tool and very easy to navigate and use. Also Quik, literally takes 10 seconds to create a nice transition with music for a quick 30 second to 1 minute intro/preview of somewhat =)
  14. AJAX

Opinion lets see how many pets everyone has

I got 1 dog =)