• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Eclecticstyle

1. Eclecticstyle

Editing Software What is your favorite video editing app?

Hey, you can record voice overs on Kine Master
  2. Eclecticstyle

How-To Channel Recreating outfits or How to Style Videos

Hi, that sounds like a great idea :)
  3. Eclecticstyle

YouTube News Any live informative Youtube videos???

Hi Guys Does anyone know of any upcoming live videos for the community? Ex: How to grow. How to engage, How to edit ......
  4. Eclecticstyle

Editing Software What is your favorite video editing app?

I use my phone and currently enjoy using Kine Master it's super easy to learn
  5. Eclecticstyle

Need Advice Increase subscribers

Thanks for the feedback Thanks :)
  6. Eclecticstyle

Need Advice Subs subscribe unsubscribe and so forth.....

Thanks for this feedback Thank you Ted! You are right Very good point and good way of seeing it :) thank you Thank you!
  7. Eclecticstyle

Food Favorite nonalcoholic drink?

Ice Tea is great! Lately I have been enjoying Fresh Lemonade, through in some Strawberries Mmmmm!
  8. Eclecticstyle

Np also depends what your videos are about for ex: #How live in Japan #Life in Japan # Living in Japan these are a few ideas
  9. Eclecticstyle

Need Advice Subs subscribe unsubscribe and so forth.....

Does anyone or has anyone ever had issues with the numbers of subs going up then down, then up and back down ex: (peeps) subscribing and then unsubscribe? I find this annoying and wonder if it can be a glitch or truth be told ppl are just not finding my content informative.
  10. Eclecticstyle

For increased views make sure you use the right hastags and for Subs.... I don't know I am also trying to figure this out. Sending your channel best wishes
  11. Eclecticstyle

How-To Channel Recreating outfits or How to Style Videos

User name: Eclecticstyle Title: Recreating outfits or How to Style Videos Age: 25-40 Type of collaboration: Style outfits using vintage clothing or thrift store finds Amount of Subscribers: 39 Ways to contact you: Email eclecticstyle.va@gmail.com or DM on IG electicstyle_ Why should they...