• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by tri haryanto

1. tri haryanto

Facebook The best way for sharing Youtube Video on Social Media

There is a tip said that it's better to share only the part of the video as a thriller instead of just share a link to social media like Facebook or Linkedin. Is it right?
  2. tri haryanto

Need Advice Google Ads To Promoto Video

Many Thanks Many thanks... Thanks Thanks... Thanks.. Thanks for sharing the experience... Thanks for sharing the experience...
  3. tri haryanto

Many thanks for cool answer :) Thanks Bro for good info :)
  4. tri haryanto

Hi All, I am still confused regarding Youtube video promotion with Google Ads. Some said it's good to get subscribers but not for watch time. Extremely, somebody said that watch time will not be counted. Else said that it's good for a channel that has been monetized to get more revenue. My...
  5. tri haryanto

Let's count to 10,000 :D

6. tri haryanto

YouTube Question What do people think about hiding your subscriber count?

I have below 50 subscribers and don't want to hide them. Like everybody, I want to get many subscribers and viewers. But the most important to me is what I share on my channel is something that I am interested in and think people need them. If finally, nobody views my video, then I still get my...
  7. tri haryanto

Thumbnail Feedback Does this thumbnail stand out enough from the crowded? How about text and picture composition?

Thanks for your response, Ian. It means: Stay Health at Home. The positive side of Covid-19 in Ramadhan. I am trying aware of the audience to not so panic with COVID-19 but keep COVID-19 health protocol.
  8. tri haryanto

Editing Software What is your favorite video editing app?

Filmora 9 and power point is my best tools this time.
  9. tri haryanto

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

I got an email from an internet marketer that recommended a link to a YouTuber. And got a link of TubeBuddy from this YouTuber in her description. That's my journey to meet with TubeBuddy :)
  10. tri haryanto

TubeBuddy Tips Optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

I tried some keyword but the only best is in fair or good, never go up to the green. The suggestion keyword sometimes isn't available. Is it mean the keyword I determine is bad and must change to another keyword?
  11. tri haryanto

How-To Channel Small Company Owner who interested with Health&Wellness

Many thanks for accepting me to this forum. Hopefully can learn from this forum for the better quality of content, SEO, and getting subscribers :)
  12. tri haryanto

How-To Channel Small Company Owner who interested with Health&Wellness

User name: tri haryanto Title of introduction: Small Company Owner who interested with Health&Wellness Your name/ Alias: Tri Haryanto Where are you from? Indonesia How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? SEO Reason What would you like to accomplish...