• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!
  • Guest - Get your 2020 year in review! Click Here to get your review!

Recent content by Blessing

1. Blessing

'Heaven is ashamed of you''- Pastor mocks Christians who wear facemask.

Normally wont talk about this but I hate misleading advice so will address this issue. May God help us to know when a doctrine is wrong and misleading. My channel is about analysing trending issues around the world, but mostly africa. Watch and subcribe if you like what you hear. View...
  2. Blessing

YouTube Question How often did you post?

It all depends on your niche I will say. My channel is lifestyle and news so I analyse viral news daily. There are days I have to post 3 videos a day if the topics are all hot and people want my take on it. I think if I wasn't doing viral news I will be posting twice a week and a particular day...
  3. Blessing

Opinion Has anyone read any book worthy of mentioning? During this present situation it will help everyone a lot

Hey my book. Guess am being partial but people love the book. Money Ocean by Blessing Agina. On Amazon kindle and paperback. Free to read on Kindle though
  4. Blessing

Opinion Has anyone read any book worthy of mentioning? During this present situation it will help everyone a lot

Hey my book. Guess am being partial but people love the book. Money Ocean by Blessing Agina. On Amazon kindle and paperback. Free to read on Kindle though
  5. Blessing

YouTube Opinion Can YouTube Be Fixed?!

@Andrew, your comment got me thinking about 2021. It's not about more content is about the quality. I am re-focusing.
  6. Blessing

Need Advice Should I upload many videos at once?

Wow!!! I learn everyday.
  7. Blessing

Question How to view the number of subscribers channels have directly from the search page?

Basically, when I click on your video I will see all this information and your tag too for that video. But this is not possible if I have disabled some of this features on my YouTube channel. As you can see my channel views and subcribers is not public cos that is my setting for now so no one...
  8. Blessing

Question How to view the number of subscribers channels have directly from the search page?

Its there on your right when you click on the video. Though if I have this turned off on my channel you wont still see it.
  9. Blessing

Affiliate Question READ FIRST if You're a New Affiliate or New to the Affiliate Forum?

Hi, I have link on my wordpress news website. It does get a lot of hit every month like 1k plus but I dont know why I dont have any commitment yet. I will be doing videos though I have done one before and got 1 lifetime buyer and 2 installer.
  10. Blessing

Need Advice Anyone tried FB ads to build a channel?

Depends on what your goal is. If you are a new Youtuber, facebook ads is very good for brand awareness. I have used it over 2 years now but will be stopping this year once I hit my 10,000 subscriber. I have gotten subscribers through facebook ads and I will it does work and help break into...
  11. Blessing

YouTube SEO my YouTube channel is hard to find on the YouTube homepage

That was happening to my channel until I started adding my channel name to my keyword search. It was suggested by someone in a group I was part of. Within 2 days I am searcable even on google which was impossible before cos there were many names liked to my channel name. Hope this helps.
  12. Blessing

Question How to find trending topic video for particular keywords?

I use google trend, twitter trend for key word trending search.
  13. Blessing

Question does Tubebuddy have a " Tag volume"

What is a tag Volume?
  14. Blessing

YouTube Question What do you find the most challenging aspect of YouTube (don't say getting subs or views)

Editing time. Mistake I made was because of that I got into live streaming using streamyard and so lost most of my viewers. I am going back to making a video, editing then uploading. No more live streaming unless it is short and hot topics like I was doing before.