• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by ASMRSadie

1. ASMRSadie

Subscriber Milestone 8000 Subscribers!

Only took 5.5 years and at long last over 8000 subscribers!!!
  2. ASMRSadie

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

View: https://youtu.be/0NUBM0Oplyc Latest video a haul
  3. ASMRSadie

YouTube Opinion Are you a cheap or an expensive youtuber?

I’m a mixture of both. Lol I film on my canon T7i which was over $900, sometimes using my 3dio mic which was pricy or even my beauty ring which was a few hundred. Just got a new lens too which wasn’t crazy expensive but also not cheap. Though I’ve been filming for over 5 years still have a ton...
  4. ASMRSadie

Video Research What do you try to acheive while editing videos?

I’m super new to editing. I’d like a professional video with good audio and visuals. Though I’m still learning a great deal. Just started adding an intro to my videos over the last few months. I created an outro the other day and added the first video today. I have been using iMovie to edit...
  5. ASMRSadie

YouTube Help Do i wait to upload videos?

I would just get started. If you plan on publishing a video a week upload the first one and keep at it. Once you get your first 20 you should start seeing growth from there.
  6. ASMRSadie

Other Milestone Thank you TubeBuddy

Thats awsome! Keep it up!!
  7. ASMRSadie

YouTube Opinion Should Youtube do this?

I do wish newer channels or lesser known ones could get out there more. But it does require hard work and you will see growth over time. Even just sharing your videos on other social networks should help you see a boost over time.
  8. ASMRSadie

Need Advice What’s better to post?

My channel has been around for a few years and I have found that posting longer videos helps with my rankings. I've read that the more time people spend on your channel the higher your channel ranks and the better it does in the long run. The old algorithm use to be about views now thats lower...
  9. ASMRSadie

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

My newest video posted today: View: https://youtu.be/3aWILptrBtk
  10. ASMRSadie

YouTube Tips Here's The Truth: Your Content Just Might Suck But There’s Still Hope

I couldn't agree more! Its all about finding and exploring what works for you without fear of losing your audience. I imagine throughout the years I lost some subscribers by trying new things but over time I got better at my techniques and gained even more.
  11. ASMRSadie

Channel Milestone 2 million views!

I reached about 2 million views around a week ago. All though YouTube studio seems to think it’s a bit more. Maybe due to deleted videos. Either way I’ll take it. :p
  12. ASMRSadie

Subscriber Milestone Very Proud of myself

Wtg and congrats! That’s quite the achievement.
  13. ASMRSadie

YouTube Tips Here's The Truth: Your Content Just Might Suck But There’s Still Hope

I agree I’m always trying to improve my videos. I know I have a ways to go before I’m able to post top quality content. But I do try reading articles, watching tutorials and applying what I’ve learned. Still room for improvement but I can see as time goes on little by little I’m getting better...
  14. ASMRSadie

Need Advice Whats the #1 way you gained your subscribers?

I kept posting videos and found several types my audience likes and kept posting similar videos. It takes time to improve and put yourself out there. And as many have said sharing on social media help too. I don’t have a huge following on social media but still it gets me views and sometimes...