• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Carlos Pacheco

I've been working on YouTube for going on over 8 years now. Managing, optimizing and growing channels from 0 to millions. I've created, managed, optimized hundreds of channels over the years. One of my early successes was growing the GAGS channel to over 3.5 million subs in one year. I also launched and grew The Next Step, Oh Yum and Herb among many others.

Day job I help run Truly which was founded by my wife Tara Hunt. I currently advise brands, creators and content companies on building channels and content optimization.

I also co-host the Video Insiders Podcast with Tom Martin. Discussing the behind the scenes goings on of big channels and content networks.
Birthday
Nov 19, 1974 (Age: 48)
Website
https://trulyinc.com
youtube
UCLp-jk60pGkQG20Y7eFuJCw
Occupation
Audience Growth

Contact

Xbox Live
needlelies
PSN
needlelies
Facebook
carlos.pacheco1
Twitter
carlospache_co

Signature

I co-host the Video Insiders Podcast with Tom Martin.
I work at Truly Inc. Watch Tara's video series that teaches you audience and content strategy.

Following

Followers