• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Nate and Gregs World

1. Nate and Gregs World

TubeBuddy Suggestion SEO Scan tool

I completely agree with doing the research first and we do. But we might have a topic like Ricky Gervais and his Golden Globe monologue, so we grab as many keywords/phrases that will work for that, but during the course of the conversation/discussion we end up taking a side road and start...
  2. Nate and Gregs World

Not exactly. We understand the keyword explorer, but with that, you have to have a keyword in mind. So if I am doing a video on "cats", initial thought would be to use "cats" as my keyword. Obviously, the score for that would be very low. So then I have to think up other words or phrases to go...
  3. Nate and Gregs World

We are not the smartest when it comes to computers and SEO, so maybe this is already happening and we just don't know. Really new to this, but while we were looking for good Keywords for our SEO, we thought it might be great if there was a tool that scanned the closed captioning and suggested...