• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Lester West

1. L

Thumbnail Feedback Is this a Good banner? I Really don't know

It's good to me also! maybe some social media buttons?
  2. L

Video Research So when does needing to improve a video become procrastination?

As a young channel myself, I find putting out a video a week quite challenging (I also have a main job too) anyways but I've been commissioned to do a digital art wildlife painting and recording it as I go. I've noticed I'm procrastinating more so than I had before. I think my problem is...
  3. L

YouTube Question What is is you love most about being a creator?

Sharing the love and the thinking process of creating an art piece and now through platforms like YT others can watch as well.
  4. L

YouTube Tips How do I get more subscribers if I can’t show my face?

I don't show my face in the type of videos I make... I may at some point though. Hope this helps.
  5. L

Other Where are you from??

I live in Decatur, Illinois
  6. L

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy Forum Badge?

Hopefully this is what your looking for, thanks:
  7. L

How-To Channel Artist in the making

User name: Lester West Title of introduction: Artist in the making Your name/ Alias: Lester West Where are you from? Decatur, Illinois How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin, watching him in building my own channel. What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To branch out, get ideas for a...
  8. L

Editing Software What are you using to Edit with?

I use Premiere Pro CC and OBS. Though I do have Camtasia which I haven't tried yet.