Recent content by Fiberific

1. Fiberific

Forum News Member of the Month October 2019!

Congratulations !!! :party::party::party::party::party:
  2. Fiberific

Need Advice Live chats/streams motivation?

I've been doing one a week for the last 2 years or so. I live them, it really cements my community. We have.a blast.
  3. Fiberific

YouTube Question Businesses Outside YouTube

My YouTube channel is my marketing, education and community building arms of my business. Fiberific.com.au is my priority and where my money comes from, but some of the sales there do get pushed from YouTube. Especially my live dyeing sessions and product reviews.
  4. Fiberific

Audio Gear What microphone do you use?

Well it's working lol. And easy to set up. So for now. Yes. But I think a wireless lav might be nice and I need to sort out a 2nd mic for my occasional guest.
  5. Fiberific

I've used a few things, currently using a boya by M1 plugged into a zoom h5
  6. Fiberific

Channel Milestone 200 000 Views

Hey Andrew! You too!!
  7. Fiberific

It was awesome meeting you too!!!
  8. Fiberific

Thanks Andrew!! Catch you tomorrow in Australia ;)
  9. Fiberific

Thanks Beanie!
  10. Fiberific

Official TubeBuddy Tools Update on NEW Creator Studio

Ploughing through!! Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
  11. Fiberific

I'm pretty excited to share that I've hit this amazing milestone! I'm preparing for some changes on my channel. But seeing this really helps me to know I've made the right choice.
  12. Fiberific

YouTube Question Who is your favorite YouTuber?

That is such a tough question! I love Philly D, I think if I could see a graph of watch hours per creator, Philly D would be off the charts, but I love so many creators! I watch everything out out by Justin Brown - primal video and I'm currently loving the tunes from Beyond the Guitar. And the...
  13. Fiberific

How-To Channel Fiberific aka Chantelle

hi Leah! I grew up in a family of artists, and worked out I can't draw to save my life... So I get my creative kicks from hand dyeing yarn and making warm squishy things!
  14. Fiberific

For prerecorded, I use a boya by MI or Shure sm58 plugged into a room H5, for live streams, boya by MI plugged into my laptop.
  15. Fiberific

Channel Milestone 200 videos!

Goals outside of your control like views or subs are hard. Because you can work like a crazy person and still nothing. I found when I had sub goals I was always dissatisfied and disappointed with myself, felt like a failure. Then I realised how can I have goals using metrics I can't control...