• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by PretentiousHipster

1. PretentiousHipster

Video Review Trying to find ways to improve. Feedback would be greatly appreciated! Content Warning: Practically Everything

Thank you so much for the feedback. I would like to address a few points. You do have a point here. However, I am not the only person to review this game. I noticed two more reviews. They both show the gore. One shows a sex scene, and the other one shows a rape scene as well. Neither of the...
  2. PretentiousHipster

Video Review Trying to find ways to improve. Feedback would be greatly appreciated! Content Warning: Practically Everything

User name: PretentiousHipster Title of thread: Trying to find ways to improve. Feed would be greatly appreciated! Content Warning: Practically Everything Self review: I do think I hit my stride in terms of editing, pacing, and in-depth analysis. Only thing I could think is that I am a very shy...
  3. PretentiousHipster

Video Review Trying to edit my videos more ...NEED Feedback

Let's plays aren't really for me, but I can comment on the other aspects. The editing is fine, but I noticed some stuff goes by way too quickly like in 2:25. The sound mixing also felt off with some of the vocal samples like in 2:38. The music (which was a good choice), and your voices...
  4. PretentiousHipster

Thumbnail Feedback Not Sure How to Improve My Thumbnail. Any Suggestions?

Thanks for the input. I have decided that since it's considered a compromise, to put in the text "Review" for now. The good thing is that with youtube analytics I can do some experimenting by comparing the impressions click-through rate. If it decreases by the average I've had before, then that...
  5. PretentiousHipster

Perfect! I'll redo all my thumbnails now with the above criticisms. I believe just adding the word review would be best. It's at the end of the title so it may be cut off from some devices when they see what the video is. The game's title shouldn't be needed as it's in the beginning of the title...
  6. PretentiousHipster

My click-through rate was quite low around last week, with the rate being at around 2% on average. I decided to drastically change my thumbnails. I decided to stick with a theme for consistency's sake. I use the same background, same font with the title on the top, the logo on the bottom left...
  7. PretentiousHipster

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on Thumbnail for a later Halloween video

The effects on the face is quite well done. Suitable for a Halloween video. Seeing your info on the top right corner in that way is a nice touch too. The font however hurts my eyes quite a bit. I understand that that might be the intended effect as it is for Halloween, but perhaps find one...