• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Barryb64

1. Barryb64

Video Review Concerns about presentation??

Thank you for your reply, @Senior Notions I will work on that. It is easy to think that you're doing a good job; however, reality is not the same. That is why I came.
  2. Barryb64

I will make an educated guess. What am I looking for, in regards to the above video? Do you understand what I am saying? Is my "theatrics" helpful or distracting? I am aware that I may think it's okay; however, it's not necessarily what the viewers think. Though I like using verbal theatrics...
  3. Barryb64

Channel Review New YouTuber on the Block | Looking for some honest feedback as I have recently started a YouTube channel

First, I would like to welcome you to the club. I notice in the description that you asked about audio gear. May I suggest getting a $20 lavalier Microphone? It will help the viewers hear your voice and cut down on the background noise. I got one and the audio quality is phenomenal; as...
  4. Barryb64

User name: Barryb64 Title of thread: Concerns about presentation?? Self review: How is my presentation in this video? Perhaps I am misreading the analytics; however, I am concerned that people may not be undersstanding me because of my use of dramatcs. Channel review or Video review? Video...
  5. Barryb64

Video Review Trying to find ways to improve. Feedback would be greatly appreciated! Content Warning: Practically Everything

The only thing I can contribute is the briefness of that warning sticker. It went a little too fast for me. I think a 4 second delay would do. If I was into this type of game then I'd definitely would like the music. I, also did hear you clearly. For me, that's a plus.
  6. Barryb64

Editing Software Use Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone with Filmora 9; as a mic??

It seems this is the best place to ask about video editor, lapel mic and smartphone. :) My current video editor is Filmora 9 and it's installed on my laptop. For a starter, it is okay. I normally use a Samson Meteor mic when I do a video blog. Today, I wanted to try something, different. I...
  7. Barryb64

Channel Banner Feedback Can you tell what my channel is about?

What is your channel about? I would definitely say that you are a competitor to Roberto Blake. The banner is certainly professional and I'm already thinking of asking you about m own channel banner. Nice job. I'm already expecting to see tutorials related to photography (still and video). Am I...
  8. Barryb64

Video Review Please check this video for readability.

You are not the only one. I am visually impaired and chose this font because I can easily read it. Thanks for replying. I hope the text duration was long enough.
  9. Barryb64

Answered Is this a good fit for me??

Thanks for replying, Andrew. I do understand what you are saying in relation to the forum. I've been to such places. I actually stumbled on what I did wrong in the feedback area. I'd have liked it if "Self-review" had a bubble saying "Please give a brief description of what you're looking...
  10. Barryb64

Video Review Trying to edit my videos more ...NEED Feedback

I like the music. It sounded good. I didn't expect this to be a "Let's Play". What game are you playing? You could put the game's nae in the title. It will also improve the likelihood of others finding it. Is this what you were looking for? I'm actually not a gamer.
  11. Barryb64

Video Review Please check this video for readability.

User name: Barryb64 Title of thread: Please check this video for readability. Self review: I'm giving Bible references for people to read. Not sure if the text is readable. Using Arial Rounded Bold at size 28. If not god then what is a better alternative? Channel review or Video review? Video...
  12. Barryb64

Answered Is this a good fit for me??

User name: Barryb64 Title of thread: Is this a good fit for me?? Request Type Other Explain your issue: I am having trouble getting in touch with a human being! I just want to talk with a person about the suitability of TubeBuddy for my channel...