• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by sjs94704

1. sjs94704

YouTube Help Advanced settings issue

I see videos on YouTube about setting up my channel and there is one setting in Advanced Settings that says: 'Allow my channel to appear in other channels recommendations' However, when I go to the advanced settings of MY channel, the ONLY 2 options are: I go to settings I then go to Channel...
  2. sjs94704

In Progress Having trouble navigating TubeBuddy

Success! It seems that the TubeBuddy extension was not properly installed so the menu was not showing up anywhere in my browser. That is the source of my frustration. Glad I found it now. All I was getting access to was the website where all the instruction videos are and not the menu where...
  3. sjs94704

I am on a desktop. I guess instead of keywords I meant to say TAGS......... TAGS are good, right? And, I don't know if you know this, but, from the perspective of someone who has NEVER used your service before, I see videos on how to use the features, BUT, where are the features themselves...
  4. sjs94704

User name: sjs94704 Title of thread: Having trouble navigating TubeBuddy Request Type Other Explain your issue: When I first log onto TubeBuddy I am able to go to either forums or a lot of other parts of TubeBuddy. My issue is, once I get into the forums section I have no idea how to get out...
  5. sjs94704

Community Where can I get FREE art for my YouTube videos?

Yes. I know of canva and use it myself, but, I am not sure I can create a picture of Jesus or several different ones that are my own work. I am not an artist like that. I use canva for creating my thumbnails.
  6. sjs94704

Thanks so much. I will check it out and let you know if it works for my purposes. (Note to site moderators: This will pretty much be the only thread I will have here because I don't like so many 'Rules' and requiring every single post to be 'approved'.... too much censorship for me! BUT, so...
  7. sjs94704

I am an amateur singer and I make my own music videos at home. Many of the songs I sing are 4 to 6 minutes long and while I have 4 webcams recording me, I would like to include photos in my videos too so that people are not just looking at me every moment. My songs are not fast paced songs...