Recent content by Divyansh Barnwal

1. Divyansh Barnwal

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy Forum Badge?

I hope this image meets the requirements:
  2. Divyansh Barnwal

Official TubeBuddy Title Ladder! (Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade)

can i talk in hindi because my english is not too good
  3. Divyansh Barnwal

Technology Channel collab video

User name: Divyansh Barnwal Title: collab video Age: 18-23 Type of collaboration: knowledge sharing Amount of Subscribers: 350+ Ways to contact you: instagram - barnwal.divyansh gmail - contactdivyanshbarnwal@gmail.com Why should they collaborate with you: my way of explanation in the...
  4. Divyansh Barnwal

Answered TubeBuddy

i wanna know does revenue depends on the tags ????
  5. Divyansh Barnwal

Official TubeBuddy Title Ladder! (Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade)

i am new not getting anything please help me out to know more about this extention
  6. Divyansh Barnwal

TubeBuddy Suggestion Hiring Youtubers

problem was that i did not find my username also i am from brand named refier which is looking for sponsors and affiliates so how can i get them to my brand
  7. Divyansh Barnwal

Question Facing Issue With TubeBuddy

i am having problem with views not with subs please read the message again i already said example views
  8. Divyansh Barnwal

YouTube Question I JUST NEED OVERVIEW OF EVERYONE

thanks and all the best for your channel thanks to all for their suggestion .... now its finall i will not do that
  9. Divyansh Barnwal

but this should have little changes also i was getting propblem in filling the form to get that badge
  10. Divyansh Barnwal

Question Facing Issue With TubeBuddy

these days i can see there is major difference in the data analysis of TubeBuddy and youtube for example see the screenshot below there is difference in the views .....
  11. Divyansh Barnwal

Since TubeBuddy is the growing platform for youtubers, so one section must be where business owner or any agency can post their ads and hire youtubers whether for affiliate marketing or sponsorship.