• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Tera Mangala Music

1. Tera Mangala Music

Question Thumbnail Generator for 4K videos?

Hello Tubebuddies, Thumbnail Generator does'nt seem to be able to extract a frame from a 4K video? When we try "Pause the video at the frame you'd like as the background.", there is a error Message : "There was a problem capturing a still image from your video. Please try again. " Thank you
  2. Tera Mangala Music

In Progress Keyword explorer daily limit?

Hello, the keyword explorer seems to work again for me.
  3. Tera Mangala Music

I can't use the keyword explorer anymore... How is counted the keywords research?
  4. Tera Mangala Music

Hello, User name: Tera Mangala Music Title of thread: Keyword explorer daily limit? Request Type Browser Extension/TubeBuddy Website Tools What browser are you on? Chrome Studio Beta or Studio Classic? Studio Beta What version of TubeBuddy? v1.45.742 Is it related to a video? No Explain your...
  5. Tera Mangala Music

Let's count to 10,000 :D

oops 1677 :p Fixed by mods
  6. Tera Mangala Music

7. Tera Mangala Music

Answered Limit of titles and descriptions translations

Thank you for your reply. Yes, if things would be more automated it would be fantastic! I'm interested by this option as i translate all my titles and descriptions in 30 languages! (and you could add the "translate" button for the playlists aswell)
  8. Tera Mangala Music

Answered Limit of titles and descriptions translations

User name: Tera Mangala Music Title of thread: Limit of titles and descriptions translations Request Type Browser Extension/TubeBuddy Website Tools What browser are you on? Chrome Studio Beta or Studio Classic? Studio Classic What version of TubeBuddy? v1.45.718 Is it related to a video? No...
  9. Tera Mangala Music

TubeBuddy Suggestion Playlist Info Translation

Oops certain "amount" :eek: (we can't edit posts?)
  10. Tera Mangala Music

TubeBuddy Suggestion Playlist Info Translation

Yes, we loose a lot of time with cut and paste to translate titles and descriptions, and the automatic translation (option with tubebuddy legend licence) is only for videos, not for playlists, and is limited by a certain amout (wich?) by 24 hours...
  11. Tera Mangala Music

12. Tera Mangala Music

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy Forum Badge?

Hello, would like to have my badge, thank you :yum
  13. Tera Mangala Music

14. Tera Mangala Music

Who Can Post Last?

no no no
  15. Tera Mangala Music