Recent content by Calif Coder

1. Calif Coder

YouTube Help Need advice on making content !!!

Hello tubers I need the advice from all of you guys. I am working as a Software Engineer ,and my dream is to work for Top Tech Companies like Google Facebook etc; So i started preparing for that , and got an idea that why not create a channel to help people like me ( i am not sure when i will...
  2. Calif Coder

Let's count to 10,000 :D

3. Calif Coder

Thumbnail Feedback How is my Thumbnail

@LisaMBM Tried the new ones . Could you please have a look at it.
  4. Calif Coder

@LisaMBM That was awesome information for the newbies like me. Thanks you very much for the love and support.
  5. Calif Coder

I Tried make use of the TB thumbnail Generator. Please share your genuie feedback.
  6. Calif Coder

YouTube Question Channel Name Change

Thanks @Ikerot
  7. Calif Coder

YouTube Opinion Guys Need a Opinion on My TAG Research

I am extremely happy that i found the keywords that gives me Excellent Score of 94. But i have question , How many view can i get with this Video. is it 232 as it shows on image. @Andrew Please clarify. Can't wait to do a Video on this keyword .
  8. Calif Coder

YouTube Help Live Streaming to Mutliple platforms at once.

Hello TubeBuddies, I am planning to do a live stream today at 4pm CST . I use the OBS Software to Do live for Youtube. I also have instagram account. What software is used to simultaneous live to instagram and Youtube in single go. Thanks for your help guys. Happy Weekend.
  9. Calif Coder

YouTube Question Channel Name Change

I want to change the channel name to my name , from Calif Coder to LKG Coder. Does Youtube Allow it. is it recommended to do it now. is there any process to do it.
  10. Calif Coder

YouTube Question How is the Monetization Works in Youtube.

Thank you all for the valuable Suggestions.
  11. Calif Coder

YouTube Help Copyright Strike and Channel Not Affected.

thanks @Andrew , i will keep that in my mind. I have another question, If i use these kind of the audio in my video , how to avoid the copyright strike. Do we need to give the credit in description , like Creative Common License ( i dont know where to find the license for this type of songs...
  12. Calif Coder

@Andrew Could you please shed some light on this , how do i use it in my video ,
  13. Calif Coder

Seems like YT Earning is Difficult.