• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Calif Coder

1. Calif Coder

YouTube Help How to engage with viewers.

Could you please be share more on this topic
  2. Calif Coder

YouTube Question Video Attentions and Analysis?

hello all Hope you guys are staying safe and staying home. I didnt do much over the last month on my channel. but when i open my studio , today i observed these follow stats. Does this mean, people are watching my videos by YT search and do i need to do more videos of same kind. Thanks...
  3. Calif Coder

Thumbnail Feedback How is my New thumbnail for Old Video

thanks @Beanie Draws and @Mario So I will change my thumbnail fonts .
  4. Calif Coder

Thumbnail Feedback How is my New thumbnail for Old Video

I used the canva.org for creating it.
  5. Calif Coder

Need Advice best time to post video on YouTube

As far as i know right now if you have the Video Ready .
  6. Calif Coder

Subscriber Milestone Yay 65 subscribers

I am feeling awesome and thank you TubeBuddy for creating this tool . i am not getting the watch time that i need to focus on from now on
  7. Calif Coder

Video Review My Video needs 100% Critic Review.

User name: Calif Coder Title of thread: Made it in Live and Just Upload after the Live. Need 100% Critic Video Review - No Watch Time with views :( Self review: I Just made this video in the live in Just 8 Mins and uploaded the view, I am getting the views but not the watch time. Not Sure whats...
  8. Calif Coder

Video Review I want your Feedback guys for my newest video so i can improve!

All i can say is a good video , but here the down points i noticed 1. Thumbnail , doesn't attractive , you use more bigger text to make it clear what is the video about. 2. 5, 4, 3, 2 numbers on the thumbnail are confusing , if i am player of battlefield , i wouldn't click that video 3. And...
  9. Calif Coder

Let's count to 10,000 :D

10. Calif Coder

Thumbnail Feedback How is my Thumbnail

@LisaMBM Tried the new ones . Could you please have a look at it.
  11. Calif Coder

@LisaMBM That was awesome information for the newbies like me. Thanks you very much for the love and support.
  12. Calif Coder

I Tried make use of the TB thumbnail Generator. Please share your genuie feedback.
  13. Calif Coder

Need Advice is there any good time for the Live Session in Youtube.

Thanks Beanies for Clarifying my questions.
  14. Calif Coder

Need Advice is there any good time for the Live Session in Youtube.

So Does Live Watch Hours Count toward the Total Watch hours ( 4000 watch hours for monetization), even if we delete the video after the Live is completed.?