• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Reefer Dave

1. Reefer Dave

Camera Gear Upgrade from phone

If anyone searches or stumbles across this post, I looked for the features that I wanted on a camera. Mirrorless, 4K, mic jack, touch screen and screen fully adjustable. After reading a lot of reviews on different cameras I decided on the Panasonic Lumix G7. I found one on marketplace with a...
  2. Reefer Dave

Been reading a lot since I'm not familiar with features on dslr's. Nikon D3500 is coming up a lot as a great entry level for videos.
  3. Reefer Dave

I've had a dji osmo mobile 2 for a few weeks and using the dji go app. I could swing more money if need be. I just don't know which cameras are better at video and where to start looking.
  4. Reefer Dave

Maybe around $250. Something used would be fine also.
  5. Reefer Dave

I currently use my Samsung galaxy S9+ for all my videos. I want to upgrade a better camera that has more than a wide angle lens. My channel is about my saltwater aquariums that have a lot of blue light so white balance is really important. I use a clip on orange filter on my phone. Any...