Recent content by Elindo

1. E

TubeBuddy What is that "Avg." on the views section?

Is there a period of time in relation to that average? In this picture example is has the 8.85K Avg... meaning? That is the actual average of a high ranking channel on their lifetime views of a video with that term? ... Now, if it is during the lifetime of the video it could be 1 month or 10...
  2. E

OK.. so that is the average view of a certain video in relation to the keyword that you are searching... Now... is that the average view per month? Or total video count in relation to the keyword? Or ??
  3. E

Here.. what exactly is that? What in the world does the 8.55K means? Is that views per month of something??
  4. E

Need Advice How to grow my English speaking channel WITHOUT my Spanish speaking audience.

Thanks.. I am looking into targeting the same audience using a bit different spin for the topics and videos. I made another post about keyword research and what would make sense to do a video about given the information from keyword research.
  5. E

Need Advice How to use the keyword Explorer properly?

I think I am not using the keyword explorer properly. Most of the videos I have been making are into the "good" ranking but within the "poor" search volume, and I think my channel might not be performing all that great maybe because not that many people might be looking for the information...
  6. E

Need Advice How to grow my English speaking channel WITHOUT my Spanish speaking audience.

Yes... then I am uploading new ones... The idea is to split the channel and have English content for the English audience in a separate channel. The Spanish channel is only uploading Spanish videos now.
  7. E

You can check it.. Currently I am updating tags and descriptions in the Spanish channel for Spanish videos... the English videos in the Spanish channel are just there with no much information.. https://www.youtube.com/user/MrEdgarLindo The English channel is brand new with all the old English...
  8. E

YouTube Opinion YouTube count my visits to my channel as views and...

Seems like YouTube counts my visits to my channel as views and.. and if don't spend time watching my videos it seems to count as negative for the video performance. And now I seem to be getting punished for not spending time watching my own videos... The reason why I have been visiting my...
  9. E

I was told that was "fragmenting" my audience by having both languages into one channel and I needed to pick one or the other, or do 2 channels but that it would take time to grow. Obviously this has to do with making happy / cracking the YouTube algorithms to show the right videos to the right...
  10. E

By now I already have 2 channels. The Spanish channel has a bunch of English videos and if I unlist them the entire channel performance goes down. The English channel has all old English videos, plus one English video coming every week. Either way, I think YouTube keeps presenting the...
  11. E

Long story short I started / split my channel into English only and Spanish only so I wouldn't "fragment" my audience and get better performance. Indeed once I stopped uploading English videos in my largely Spanish speaking audience the videos and channel got a better performance.. BUT... I...
  12. E

YouTube Question How to.. update a YouTube video properly?

So I made a video... and other videos... and a few weeks later I find mistakes, or just very crappy.. How can I do an updated video version that would replace the old video without deleting the old video and old and new views for my channel?
  13. E

YouTube Question Ups... and downs downs...

After August 7th there was a crash on the YouTube views and time, then it seems to be fixed and I had 2 weeks of steady views with an up curve... The last 3 days its been down, down, down... Is this normal? How does your ups and downs look like?
  14. E

YouTube News Have you seen a sharp drop on views and view time?

Like... what is this? A big drop from yesterday and today.