• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Bob the Canadian

1. Bob the Canadian

Question Which comes first - content or optimized title?

Sometimes I make videos I know people will like. I make videos that I want to make. Sometimes I make videos that I think will rank well. The path forward is to make videos, then make more.
  2. Bob the Canadian

YouTube Tips Getting People To Share Your Videos

I always ask for people to like and subscribe. I rarely if ever ask them to share. This is something you just have to hope for, it really is a gut reaction from people and is a much bigger decision than simply clicking a thumbs up or subscribing which only affect them. Sharing affects others so...
  3. Bob the Canadian

YouTube Opinion Running multiple channels on YouTube

I run two channels. It is a lot of work. My main channel takes about 20 hours per week. My second channel is much more scripted and takes about 6 hours per week. It is doable.
  4. Bob the Canadian

In Progress Is the Comments sorting broken?

Do you have more than 40 comments though? Because it will only sort/search the first 40, then it bails. So if you have comments you have not replied to beyond the first 40 it doesn't not search them.
  5. Bob the Canadian

In Progress Is the Comments sorting broken?

User name: Bob the Canadian Title of thread: Is the Comments sorting broken? Request Type Browser Extension/TubeBuddy Website Tools What browser are you on? Chrome Studio Beta or Studio Classic? Studio Beta What version of TubeBuddy? v1.45.645 Is it related to a video? No Explain your...
  6. Bob the Canadian

Audio Gear What microphone do you use?

RĂ˜DE Videomicro for everything.
  7. Bob the Canadian

Gear Opinion Canon is finally catching up!

My son felt the same way. He moved to Sony. It all worked out though because I bought his Canon SL2 used and I'm quite happy with it. I'm not planning on moving to 4k anytime soon. I'll wait until my next computer purchase so I have the horsepower to render it in a reasonable amount of time. I...
  8. Bob the Canadian

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy Forum Badge?

Thanks for approving me Andrew!
  9. Bob the Canadian

Completed Load comments I have not hearted.

This would be a great feature. I'm averaging over 100 comments per day, and have a huge backlog. I would love to be able to filter by comments I have not hearted, because when I get behind I at least like to read and heart them. I'd love to see this!
  10. Bob the Canadian

Completed Load comments I have not hearted.

As the amount of comments on my channel grows I'd love a search comments feature that allows me to find all the comments on a video I have not hearted.