Recent content by skagenstats

1. skagenstats

How-To Channel My name is Levi and I'm here to learn and grow with the YouTube Community

Really? Thats really cool! What program did you use?
  2. skagenstats

How-To Channel Helping people to build their influence on social media

I am interested in learning how to grow my other social media channels. Right now I have Pinterest which is doing fairly well, but I am lacking in my Facebook and Twitter channels. I have yet to jump into Instagram so any advice would be great. Thanks! By the way, my channel helps small...
  3. skagenstats

How-To Channel Let's Collab! Anyone Want to Learn about Instagram & Marketing?

Hi Brian, I have been on the fence on whether or not to start Instagram for my channel. I am also open to collaboration even though it is new territory for me. Let me know if yo'd like to talk!
  4. skagenstats

Business Channel Looking to Collab with Entrepreneur in any Niche for Interview

Hello Jacob, I think interviews are a great way to meet fellow entrepreneurs and learn more about the content creators that make up the YouTube community. I'd be interested in speaking with you about how different viewpoints and strategies help shape us as a society and helps us learn.
  5. skagenstats

How-To Channel My name is Levi and I'm here to learn and grow with the YouTube Community

Your name/alias: Levi Perry/Skagen Stats Where are you from?: Originally Russia, but live in the US How did you find TubeBuddy!? - Through a Google search What is your favorite TubeBuddy tool?: Analytics What made you join our forums?: Looking to collaborate and learn from the community to...