Recent content by KroniclePlayz

1. KroniclePlayz

Subscriber Milestone Just Hit 90 Subs!

I can't believe that i'm 10 subs away from 100! If you're interested of what my channel is about let's plays, walkthroughs and playthroughs on a verity of gaming genres
  2. KroniclePlayz

Channel Review What Do You Think I Need To Do Better About My Channel/Video? Any Advice On Being a Let's Player on YouTube?

Yes thank you on the feedback! I think I should cut out the parts that i'm not talking, I just realize that I should remove the hud, and i'm playing games that I love and want to try new games! But thank you!
  3. KroniclePlayz

Channel Review What Do You Think I Need To Do Better About My Channel/Video? Any Advice On Being a Let's Player on YouTube?

User name: KroniclePlayz Title of thread: What Do You Think I Need To Do Better About My Channel/Video? Any Advice On Being a Let's Player on YouTube? Self review: I don't think the videos bad but I feel like I'm not doing a game that I can do for a long time, I was thinking of a MineCraft...
  4. KroniclePlayz

Channel Review Becoming a better gaming channel! Would love to hear feedback and constructive criticism.

My opinion, your video was good but I consider doing a Call To Action (which means you call people to subscribe) but for a reason for that person to subscribe, like "If you want to see Survival Series and more then consider subscribing and clicking the bell" make people think about it and not...
  5. KroniclePlayz

Gaming Channel Anybody Wanna Collab On PS4?

I'm looking for someone or some people to collab with on PS4. I'll be listing the the rules below. I'll be talking about who I am and my channel is about! Games I would like to play! 7 Days To Die or Minecraft I'm a 14 year old gaming youtuber and the type of content I make is let's plays...
  6. KroniclePlayz

Gaming Channel Any Let's Player On PS4 Want To Make A Minecraft Series!

I have 34 subscribers on my channel KroniclePlayz (and growing) that is willing to do a Minecraft series on PS4. So it would go like this, I would make a video and post it (as an example) Monday, then you would post it on Tuesday, so we would make a playlist and make the playlist collaborative...
  7. KroniclePlayz

Gaming Channel KroniclePlayz! A Let's Play Channel!

I do actually watch Nick Nimmin a lot! He is so helpful!
  8. KroniclePlayz

Gaming Channel KroniclePlayz! A Let's Play Channel!

Hello everyone! Its Kronicle or KroniclePlayz here! I'm from Ohio I found Tubebuddy from Nick Nimmin, ps an awesome guy! The tag feature is my favorite TubeBuddy feature! I joined the community so I can grow with others and make some friends along the way! I started YouTube to make let's plays...