Recent content by JamieD

1. JamieD

YouTube News What's a small YouTuber to you?

At one point I had 32k subs and thought I had a big channel. I now have 65k and know I'm small. I think the more important factor for me is growth. If I'm gaining 1,000+ subs a month with over 10k views average per vid, I would consider my channel dynamic and growing (Large).
  2. JamieD

Educational Channel Hello From Dallas, Texas!

Welcome Nick! Good luck achieving your goals! ~Jamie
  3. JamieD

Lifestyle Channel Hello Everyone! Stoked to learn to be a better content creator! My story

Thanks, BraveStarrTG. I've been to Utah's Mighty 5, Yellowstone to see the total eclipse, a bunch of others and the best part is I get a national parks annual pass and stay out on public land in these areas for months at a time so I never feel rushed! Currently I'm in Flagstall, AZ. I have WIFI...
  4. JamieD

Optimizing my YouTube channel. Stepping up my game.

Optimizing my YouTube channel. Stepping up my game.
  5. JamieD

Lifestyle Channel Hello Everyone! Stoked to learn to be a better content creator! My story

Hi all, my name is Jamie and I live in a converted school bus and travel. I'm joining the forum due to my recent You Tube awakening. You see, I've had a channel for about four and a half years and it's done fairly well. at least from my perspective, but since about the last five months, my...