• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Recent content by jamesplumberparts

1. jamesplumberparts

Suggested BULK PINNED COMMENT ON VIDEOS!

That's a great idea, it could then be part of your 'best practises' area... Man this will be gold if it comes to pass!
  2. jamesplumberparts

THIS IS SO EXCITING - and exactly the functionality I was hoping for! I must say I'm super impressed how you guys have responded to my suggestion (on most forums the company owners don't even look!) Is this in Dev now? If it goes well, can it still be integrated into the Star package (that's...
  3. jamesplumberparts

So it's been a few weeks (and I've been filmaking in Spain!) Has there been any further dev/thought about this idea? Would be a top bit of functionality...
  4. jamesplumberparts

Thanks guys. I've got two channels. One has 130k followers (@Plumberparts) and the other (new channel) nearly 4k (@TimesWithJames) Both are on a 'Star' license. It'd be great if this functionality was added...I'd honestly use it every time I upload along with bulk updates of cards. Please give...
  5. jamesplumberparts

Thanks! I honestly use the pinned comment feature when I happen to reply to a video from a year ago. Quick reply, then do a seoperate comment like "Still uploading today, check out my latest videos!" then pin it. Viewers then see a video that a year old, with that video creators comment from say...
  6. jamesplumberparts

This would be a uge one for me. Everytime I upload a video I go through and comment on old videos, pinning the comments, something like "Still uploading today...here's a link to my latest video..." Its takes ages and would be miles easier If I could do this in bulk...PLEASE ADD THIS FUNCTIONALITY!