Recent content by jamesplumberparts

1. jamesplumberparts

Work In Progress BULK PINNED COMMENT ON VIDEOS!

Oh yeah, I downloaded A/B testing for my Plumberparts channel. It works really well! Already noticed a 15% pick up on views on the deviation thumbnail/keywords etc. Will roll this out on all my (350+) videos over the next few months!
  2. jamesplumberparts

How's the dev going on this guys? I've uploaded quite a few videos and wish this was operational!
  3. jamesplumberparts

Just to say, upgraded to 'Legend' status on my Plumberparts account and ran an A/B test over 13 cycles....shows massive improvement on CTR and minutes watched...so that functionality is great. Well done Tube Buddy!
  4. jamesplumberparts

Thanks Andrew. I'm going to upgrade to Legend on my 'Plumberparts' account over the weekend as I want to do A/B testing on videos that are 10 years old, not greatly optimised but get loads of views. I think the great thing about TubeBuddy's AB function is that it removes the risk of altering a...
  5. jamesplumberparts

I think it came in about 5 years ago. Regardless I'm so happy my suggestion is being implemented - I use Tube Buddy for two YouTube accounts (1 with 130k subs and a new one with 5k) and it's been invaluable. A free legend status in for these accounts in return for this idea would be amazing as I...
  6. jamesplumberparts

Hi Andrew, just watched your video about suggestions on YT. Does this mean I could get an account upgrade if this feature goes live? I'm being cheeky but if you don't ask you don't get...especially now this is 'Work In Progress' ;)
  7. jamesplumberparts

No worries Andrew. I understand this sort of thing can take ages (we've got a website re-launch on Monday!) Whats the chances of before Christmas?! Also I look forward to my free subscription for LIFE! Haha! :laughing:
  8. jamesplumberparts

That's a great idea, it could then be part of your 'best practises' area... Man this will be gold if it comes to pass!
  9. jamesplumberparts

THIS IS SO EXCITING - and exactly the functionality I was hoping for! I must say I'm super impressed how you guys have responded to my suggestion (on most forums the company owners don't even look!) Is this in Dev now? If it goes well, can it still be integrated into the Star package (that's...
  10. jamesplumberparts

So it's been a few weeks (and I've been filmaking in Spain!) Has there been any further dev/thought about this idea? Would be a top bit of functionality...
  11. jamesplumberparts

Thanks guys. I've got two channels. One has 130k followers (@Plumberparts) and the other (new channel) nearly 4k (@TimesWithJames) Both are on a 'Star' license. It'd be great if this functionality was added...I'd honestly use it every time I upload along with bulk updates of cards. Please give...
  12. jamesplumberparts

Thanks! I honestly use the pinned comment feature when I happen to reply to a video from a year ago. Quick reply, then do a seoperate comment like "Still uploading today, check out my latest videos!" then pin it. Viewers then see a video that a year old, with that video creators comment from say...
  13. jamesplumberparts

This would be a uge one for me. Everytime I upload a video I go through and comment on old videos, pinning the comments, something like "Still uploading today...here's a link to my latest video..." Its takes ages and would be miles easier If I could do this in bulk...PLEASE ADD THIS FUNCTIONALITY!