Recent content by LenzCrazyMike

1. LenzCrazyMike

Vlog Channel Hi There! My name is Michael my channel is called LenzCrazyMike

I recently bought a go pro and figured id like to actually make good use out of it
  2. LenzCrazyMike

Gear Question Is there a good go-pro vlogging setup

thank you!! I am also referring to the go pro mic adapter
  3. LenzCrazyMike

Vlog Channel Hi There! My name is Michael my channel is called LenzCrazyMike

Hi there!! My name is Michael, I am 19 years old and studying Mechanical Engineering at George Mason University. I bought a Go-pro and decided to jump out of my comfort zone and create a YouTube channel, so that's exactly what I did. My channel name is LenzCrazyMike. I've done kayaking, cycling...
  4. LenzCrazyMike

I use a go pro hero 7 black
  5. LenzCrazyMike

Does anyone know if there is a good go-pro vlogging camera setup(with external mic) that isn't ridiculously expensive???????
  6. LenzCrazyMike

My channel - "LenzCrazyMike" Subscriber goal: 50/1000

My channel - "LenzCrazyMike" Subscriber goal: 50/1000
  7. LenzCrazyMike

Entertainment Channel Looking for People to Collab with

yo your channel is looking really good
  8. LenzCrazyMike

Vlog Channel Looking for Collab with adventurers, vloggers, and outdoor sports channels

I started a youtube channel a week ago and I am looking for likeminded channels to collab with and share viewers. I've done kayaking, cycling, hiking and plan to do a lot more adventurous activities. I will be embarking on a 60 day vlogging challenge (vlog everyday for 60 days) as well as the...