• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Recent content by superautocreations

1. superautocreations

Request a Review

I think you should get a gimble. I bought the DJI Osmo 2 gimble and it is working great it will smooth out your videos. Also, try to put in some copyright free music. Not sure what editing software you are using but I am using Sony Vegas Pro 14 that I got free from a youtube video. Try that and...
  2. superautocreations

Request Channel Review

Yes we have been working hard to make improvements hope that they are noticeable. We will not give up until we succeed.
  3. superautocreations

Check out our latest video.

Let us know what you think of the video. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeKohSK-cis&t=68s
  4. superautocreations

Barrette Jackson Auto Auction

We are here at Barrette Jackson Auto Auction we will be going Live on you tube very soon. Come check us out!
  5. superautocreations

Barrett Jackson Auto Auction tomorrow.

I will be Live from Barrett Jackson Auto Auction tomorrow.
  6. superautocreations

Community Vacation

I am looking to help promote some other channels on my channel if they are willing to do the same.
  7. superautocreations

Suggested Automotive forum

Yeah not a lot of automotive channels on here i guess. Hope we can find a good group of auto lovers to join tube buddy
  8. superautocreations

Community Vacation

I am back ready to get my YouTube channel to grow. I need 1000 subs that would be great. I am going to keep at it and hope we get 1000 subs fast. But now that i am back if any one wants to try and work together i am ready for it. Thank you all for the well wish,s.
  9. superautocreations

Not sure what we need to do to get this going.. Just waiting to hear some feed back.
  10. superautocreations

Community Vacation

We are down in Fort Myers Beach FL. having a great time enjoying life. I will post some stuff but i have some stuff on YouTube. But i am just having a great time thank you all.
  11. superautocreations

Community Vacation

Sorry if i don,t respond eveyone on vacation. As soon as i get time i will jump back on here enjoy life.
  12. superautocreations

Vlog Channel who we are

I am trying man going to be fun and the best part is i am doing it with my sons and nephew.
  13. superautocreations

Im new to YouTube and im here to learn, most of all I want good honest feedback. Thank you

I would try your recipe. The content and editing looks good to me. But i am no pro that is for sure.
  14. superautocreations

Request Channel Review

User name: superautocreations Title of thread: Request Channel Review Self review: Unsure but i know we can do better. Link to video: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDgklCMafzA Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/21452/
  15. superautocreations

If there are others interested in this Forum please post here with your support. Thanks Super Auto Creations Channel