Recent content by Rafij Rahman Rohan

1. Rafij Rahman Rohan

How To Get More Views On YouTube With TubeBuddy

Learn how to get more views on YouTube with TubeBuddy.TubeBuddy is a must-have tool for every YouTubers.It has some great features that you can use to get more views on YouTube like tag explorer, suggested tags etc.So basically I'm gonna show you how to use each of these features so that you can...
  2. Rafij Rahman Rohan

Need Advice How to make great tutorial videos?

Hey guys, I have a YouTube channel where I make tutorials & advice videos.It's a proper educational channel.My tutorials are based on photoshop, premiere pro, youtube tips etc.Well, my target is to make the best tutorial on YouTube.So I need a little help from you guys.What's makes a tutorial...
  3. Rafij Rahman Rohan

Easy Ways To Make Money Online (5 Simple Methods)

Hello best friends, Rohan here from Rohan TV & today in this video I'm gonna show you easy ways to make money online.I will show you 5 easy ways to make money online.Each of this earning methods is really easy & simple.So if you're looking for some simple & easy ways to make money online this...
  4. Rafij Rahman Rohan

Let's count to 10,000 :D

171 :D
  5. Rafij Rahman Rohan

Google Tricks You Have To Try 2017

Hello best friends, Rohan here from Rohan TV & today in this video I'm gonna show you google tricks you have to try 2017.I will show you 25 amazing google tricks that you have to try in 2017.All these are latest google tricks of 2017.In this video you will find google tricks like playing games...
  6. Rafij Rahman Rohan

10 Amazing YouTube Tricks You Should Know 2017

Hello best friends, Rohan here from Rohan TV & today in this video I'm gonna show you 10 amazing youtube tricks you should know 2017.I will show you all the latest youtube tricks of 2017.All these youtube tricks are really cool.You can use some of these youtube tricks to have fun & some of them...
  7. Rafij Rahman Rohan

How To Make An Epic YouTube Banner With Photoshop

Hello best friends, Rohan here from Rohan TV & today in this video I'm gonna show you how to make an epic youtube banner with photoshop.Having a good youtube banner is really important for your channel.A professional youtube banner can make your youtube channel stands out.It also gives a great...
  8. Rafij Rahman Rohan

How To Make Your Own Custom Logo For Free

Hello best friends, Rohan here from Rohan TV & today in this video I'm gonna show you how to make your own custom logo for free.Having a custom logo is very important for your website or YouTube channel.It's really important for branding.Most of us don't know how to use software like Photoshop...
  9. Rafij Rahman Rohan

Best Tools For YouTube Creators - Episode 2

Hello best friends, Rohan here from Rohan TV & welcome to best tools for youtube creators episode 2.Just like every other episode today I'm gonna show you 7 different tools that can be helpful for you specifically as a YouTuber.These tools can be a website, software or android & ios apps etc.All...
  10. Rafij Rahman Rohan

TubeBuddy News 100,000 Subscribers!

That's awesome, congrats to the tubebuddy team.You guys deserve that :)
  11. Rafij Rahman Rohan

How To Color Grade YouTube Videos

Hello best friends, Rohan here from Rohan TV & today in this video I'm gonna show you how to color grade youtube videos.Using color grade you can make your videos looks 10x better.In this video, I showed you how can you color grade your youtube videos using Adobe Premiere Pro.Adobe Premiere Pro...
  12. Rafij Rahman Rohan

How To Make A Thumbnail Overlay

Hello best friends, Rohan here from Rohan TV & today in this video I'm gonna show you how to make a thumbnail overlay.A thumbnail overlay not just help your thumbnails to pop out in front of other thumbnails but it's also really important for branding.And when youtube suggest your other videos...
  13. Rafij Rahman Rohan

How To Improve Audio In Audacity

Hello best friends, Rohan here from Rohan TV & today in this video I'm gonna show you how to improve audio in audacity.If you want to make quality videos your sound quality matters.Audacity is a free audio editing & recording software that lets you improve your audio by reducing extra background...
  14. Rafij Rahman Rohan

How To Edit YouTube Videos

Hello best friends, Rohan here from Rohan TV & today in this video I'm gonna show you how to edit youtube videos.If you want to make your youtube videos more interesting you must have to edit your youtube videos.Well, if you're beginner you don't know how to edit youtube videos.This video is for...
  15. Rafij Rahman Rohan

How To Make Thumbnails For YouTube Videos With Photoshop

Hello best friends, Rohan here from Rohan TV & today in this video I'm gonna show you how to make thumbnails for youtube videos with photoshop.Having a custom thumbnail is really important.Thumbnails represent your videos.If you want to attract your viewers you must have a custom thumbnail.So in...