Recent content by Nanonium

1. Nanonium

YouTube Tips To Help Youtubers

If you are afraid of it being malicious, you should definitely get a chrome extension such as GPeeker where you can preview the site you're about to go to and see if it's safe or not, there are many other options aside from this specific chrome extension
  2. Nanonium

YouTube Tips To Help Youtubers

Hello, there are small Youtube channels that make videos but don't have an audience...thus I figured, why not create a small group to give each other genuine feedback and watch everyone else's videos to help them improve, this is a group not to self-promote, but to improve content and get actual...
  3. Nanonium

Need Advice Subtitles and Closed Caption

really useful, thanks
  4. Nanonium

Need Advice Subtitles and Closed Caption

I don't have much time on my hands to be putting the exact words I am saying in a video, would it be a good idea to put youtube's one, even if it's a bit off sometimes, it would be something
  5. Nanonium

GFX Request Profile Picture Request

Request Summary: An animated person at a medium shot view. The character should be standing up and only show the neck and above. The person should be 3d, have brown skin, have glasses on, and have a hat on backward. The hat should be a red snapback with nothing on it. The shirt the animated...