Recent content by TheRoblox Exposure

1. TheRoblox Exposure

Educational Channel hi im looking to have about an hour chat on google hangouts or discord about any mental isses you have

i am Bailey i have ODD whitch is anger mostly and a bit of ADHD and it was hard for me before i started taking medication if anyone can relate to me and would like to talk about it than reply to me
  2. TheRoblox Exposure

Entertainment Channel I'm looking to have a Google hangout session with somebody who just fine being mentally ill.

i have ODD and ADHD and im down to tell the truth i can be really honest and i can crazy means i use to be crazy and always get into fights i think we could really talk about it and i'd think i could be a good host ill be truthfull and ill share my past and how my anger use to get in the way of...
  3. TheRoblox Exposure

Service I NEED AN EDITOR I CAN PAY!!!

thumbnails i can do editing i cant
  4. TheRoblox Exposure

im on chromebook XD chrome os barley has anythin XDD
  5. TheRoblox Exposure

im grinding yt vids on a chromebook and i need an editor to make it look nice cus first i cant even buy a editing software and second cus idk how to edit
  6. TheRoblox Exposure

u sure??? i sent it to the gmail oh i checked my gmails and it said this Your message wasn't delivered to metalmangers@gmail.combecause the address couldn't be found or is unable to receive email.
  7. TheRoblox Exposure

ok lemme record 1 ill be quick
  8. TheRoblox Exposure

well i need one now because having an editor could and probly will make my videos a whole lot better and how iv been doing it is just been uploaded!!
  9. TheRoblox Exposure

I CAN PAY!! just reply to this thread and ill hire any1! legit any editors they could be bad i just need them to some times cut out awkward bits and all that stuff!!!
  10. TheRoblox Exposure

Service i create youtube banners, end screens and outros

whats your gmail? so i can msg u what i want the banner to look like
  11. TheRoblox Exposure

Service People Who Need Help Editing

PLEASE BE MY EDITOR PLEASE PLEASE ILL PAY U IF I HAVE TO PLEASE!!!! i really need an editor idk if u edit trash as long as it gets edited!!!
  12. TheRoblox Exposure

YouTube News My YouTube Channel not coming up in searches? HELP?!

its allright my channel didnt come up for a little bit but once i uploaded alot more videos and getting alot of people like my friend to search it up it came up!!!