• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Recent content by TheRoblox Exposure

1. TheRoblox Exposure

Educational Channel hi im looking to have about an hour chat on google hangouts or discord about any mental isses you have

i am Bailey i have ODD whitch is anger mostly and a bit of ADHD and it was hard for me before i started taking medication if anyone can relate to me and would like to talk about it than reply to me
  2. TheRoblox Exposure

Entertainment Channel I'm looking to have a Google hangout session with somebody who just fine being mentally ill.

i have ODD and ADHD and im down to tell the truth i can be really honest and i can crazy means i use to be crazy and always get into fights i think we could really talk about it and i'd think i could be a good host ill be truthfull and ill share my past and how my anger use to get in the way of...
  3. TheRoblox Exposure

Service I NEED AN EDITOR I CAN PAY!!!

thumbnails i can do editing i cant
  4. TheRoblox Exposure

im on chromebook XD chrome os barley has anythin XDD
  5. TheRoblox Exposure

im grinding yt vids on a chromebook and i need an editor to make it look nice cus first i cant even buy a editing software and second cus idk how to edit
  6. TheRoblox Exposure

u sure??? i sent it to the gmail oh i checked my gmails and it said this Your message wasn't delivered to metalmangers@gmail.combecause the address couldn't be found or is unable to receive email.
  7. TheRoblox Exposure

ok lemme record 1 ill be quick
  8. TheRoblox Exposure

well i need one now because having an editor could and probly will make my videos a whole lot better and how iv been doing it is just been uploaded!!
  9. TheRoblox Exposure

I CAN PAY!! just reply to this thread and ill hire any1! legit any editors they could be bad i just need them to some times cut out awkward bits and all that stuff!!!
  10. TheRoblox Exposure

Service i create youtube banners, end screens and outros

whats your gmail? so i can msg u what i want the banner to look like
  11. TheRoblox Exposure

Service People Who Need Help Editing

PLEASE BE MY EDITOR PLEASE PLEASE ILL PAY U IF I HAVE TO PLEASE!!!! i really need an editor idk if u edit trash as long as it gets edited!!!