• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Stanley OrchardBuddy

1. Stanley OrchardBuddy

YouTube Opinion Is it just me, or do Click Bait thumbnails make everyone angry?

You know what; I'm going to add on to that by saying that I have some ideas I would like to see in TubeBuddy videos myself. I want to see a series of videos about the value of TubeBuddy's mobile app... maybe a guerilla, vlog-style series of 3-4 videos about the specifics of how someone who was...
  2. Stanley OrchardBuddy

YouTube Networks My Notes from the 'Expand Your Reach' Conference

Ah, thank you! That means a lot and I appreciate it!
  3. Stanley OrchardBuddy

Exactly the same reason I wrote them the way I did... it forced me to internalize them more than just writing them down.
  4. Stanley OrchardBuddy

YouTube Opinion Is it just me, or do Click Bait thumbnails make everyone angry?

I actually really enjoy this conversation… wish we could have gone a different direction with it though. I don’t think it was quite necessary to liken TubeBuddy’s thumbnail to a rat-killing case of false-advertising. That seems like a bit of stretch. But let’s use this as an opportunity to look...
  5. Stanley OrchardBuddy

TubeBuddy How To Get Your Video to Rank

YouTube is a funny place. So many times I hear stories about how someone heard something somewhere and they get so completely entranced in that thing as pure Gospel truth. Rumors like this are rampant; things like the dislike button hurting your video (it doesn't) you can avoid copyright...
  6. Stanley OrchardBuddy

YouTube Opinion Is YouTube dying or growing?

It's growing... YouTube posted record revenue in 2021 and is currently the leading video-hosting platform on the internet. That having been said, they did not grow as much last year as they had in previous years and Tik Tok was actually the most visited video platform in 2021.
  7. Stanley OrchardBuddy

Wow... @MattCommand1 I think you put more work into transcribing that than I did writing it! Kudos to you!
  8. Stanley OrchardBuddy

YouTube Tips How To Get Audience on YouTube

Here is a good starting point... I just happened to have written a handy-dandy little article about this exact topic here: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/43617/
  9. Stanley OrchardBuddy

Answered My monitized youtube channel Earning low

That is not how this works. You can not do a YouTube channel... and then pass off all the work of having a YouTube channel on to someone else. Unless you are willing in invest in the people to do these tasks you are going to invest in yourself and learn how to do these things. That is part of...
  10. Stanley OrchardBuddy

Answered How do I promote my channel

Please read the article here: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/11/page-127#post-149565
  11. Stanley OrchardBuddy

Answered SEO studio:

Please email support@tubebuddy.com and they can assist you with this issue there
  12. Stanley OrchardBuddy

Exactly right... my attention span doesn't go very far. I was one of those kids who doodled a lot in school lol.
  13. Stanley OrchardBuddy

YouTube Question Gaining More Attention

I wrote an article a little while ago that may provide some insight: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/43617/
  14. Stanley OrchardBuddy

Have had a heck of a time trying to get this image to post... should be good now?
  15. Stanley OrchardBuddy

I recently had the privilege of attending the Expand Your Reach conference... after Vidsummit I had a lot of people asking me about the value of these conferences and what there is to gain, what do you learn... things like that. It is really hard to put a value on the conferences, mainly...