Recent content by Stanley Orchard

1. Stanley Orchard

Translations For Videos

Had some requests to do a video about translating your captions/titles/deacriptions into other languages from some of the creators in our outdoors community. Step bybstep instructions and with info on how they impact your video performance. Sharing it here in case it helps anybody out. View...
  2. Stanley Orchard

YouTube Tips Does live broadcasting bring improved exposure?

Livestreams are searchable... both while streaming and afterwards. So you can bring in a straggling viewer here or there, but it doesnt really pull big traffic. The problem you will face is that after your stream you need to make the video unlisted. Otherwise it shows up as a video on your...
  3. Stanley Orchard

Other My Friend Got Swatted: Protect Yourself!

I appreciate that sir. Everybody is good; a big pat on the back to the police for handling the situation so well. We are all pushing the video to spread awareness. Whoever did it hit several youtubers and has yet to be tracked down.
  4. Stanley Orchard

Other My Friend Got Swatted: Protect Yourself!

Our community of fishing and outdoor YouTubers experienced a rash of livestreams getting swatted earlier this year and my friend was recently provided with the audio from the call. he put together this video to show people how horrible the experience was and to advise others to protect...
  5. Stanley Orchard

In Progress Tag Issues on Mobile App

Thank you sir!
  6. Stanley Orchard

Ok that's awesome but ONLY if you promise to ENJOY your weekend! Because otherwise I would prefer you enjoy the weekend and get back next week. @Jim Thank you for what you do.
  7. Stanley Orchard

@Jim ok i uninstalled and reinstalled. Im seeing tags but issue still persists; after looking at one video's tag rankings I go to see the tag rankings for a different video and it takes me to the tag rankings of the first video i checked, every time until I close out the ap and reopen it. It...
  8. Stanley Orchard

No need @Andrew Kan thank you. Not trying to harass anyone. I can be patient.
  9. Stanley Orchard

Hey @Jim just curious if you had seen this (I know you're busy, don't want to push you but thought this might have slipped through the cracks).
  10. Stanley Orchard

Need Advice How to make 1000 subscriber and 4000 watched??

It would make for a nice belt though!
  11. Stanley Orchard

Need Advice How to make 1000 subscriber and 4000 watched??

Very true! You have a great outlook!
  12. Stanley Orchard

Entertainment Channel Trio of Outdoor Adventurers/Thrill Seekers/Food Addicts

Saw your 'Swimming With Sharks video,' you got some gorgeous footage! I would have liked to have heard more from you talking about your trip. I can imagine you had a lot to say about your experience in the water with them! Great video work though, you are a great addition to the platform!
  13. Stanley Orchard

Thank you for your help sir!
  14. Stanley Orchard

Educational Channel WildWoman In The House!

Appreciate you ma'am!